The 450S is almost here!

No Cruise Control No advance regen :frowning:

1 Like

Let’s wait and watch and hope for the best :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

You know, they probably pinned those comments to hide the 696 negative comments below it about the belt and refund stuff :joy::smiling_face_with_tear:

2 Likes

On twitter , the replies are full with Belt issue and Charger amout refund… No one is interested in teasers everyone wants their charger amount refund…

Yesterday I got a notification and I was like…finally charger refund form but … It was notification for the connectivity plan :smiling_face_with_tear:

BHAI YE SAB MAT DIKHAO dard hota hai :sob::sob: jaise Autohold ke liye baithke pray kara tha waise hee baaki sab ke liye kar raha hu :sob:

2 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: brooooo

Flagged :skull::skull::skull:

Kindly use English as the language in the forum. @kratosnov2 @pshekhawat53 @ibbi

2 Likes

Any idea what this event is about? 450s test drive for media?

2 Likes

Media event is always performed before the launch so, when the actual launch happens they just release all the details available with them.

Anyone able to decode this so far?

3 Likes

They were telling the same thing for Auto Hold also but still 450 plus got auto hold so don’t worry 450 plus will get all features

3 Likes

All I know is SkyNet, unless that is happening we need to keep a watch for John Connor.

2 Likes

A skybox is a method of creating backgrounds to make a videogame level appear larger than it really is.(wiki)

Skybox_example

Hinting at the navigation assist on 450S (guessing from the image)

4 Likes

The all new 450 series?:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Gen3.2 or Gen4🤨 (Gen3 is almost an year old, wow!)

3 Likes

I don’t think they will push to say a new series version like Gen 3.2 or anything. I think they meant a new series as in 450s.

7 Likes

Ather has been teasing software updates which they could have directly given instead of keeping it for event as 450S doesn’t have a smart dashboard,to me that description means also a mild upgrade for 450x too as on left it has no job being on stage if it isn’t new only right green one seems to be 450S

And recent ads featuring 450X have 90km range on ride mode

5 Likes

In screenshot scooter is in middle of road (see map) and showing 100% that’s not possible they must have consumed some battery to reach there :sweat_smile:, I think it’s editing mistake to show 90Kms

2 Likes

This one IMG will destroy so many hopes… :skull::skull:

1 Like

The right one isn’t 450S, it the older ger white color Ather. The lights are making it look green in color but it’s not.

1 Like