Post pictures of your Ather Delivery!

IMG_20200120_125054

Please make one delivery key in Ather
Some people like this image lot while getting delivery.

The Ather key itself is so long that this is not needed :smiley:

But yes…I agree with you that many people will like this and also the photo frame.
May be Ather can actually make a photo frame in the shape of the key and put the photo in that!

2 Likes

The frame would have been more cooler if 450X didn’t need a key!

7 Likes

But but but what if 450X is going to be keyless? :smiley:

3 Likes

giphy

Booked in July, delays due to lack of clear communication on subsidy in Maharashtra and finally, 17 Sep 2021. My first EV, Ather 450X is in my hands.

8 Likes

key is better! what if your phone battery is dead and you want to unlock vehicle. it ll be fun!

1 Like

I agree. Keyless as an option is okay. If that is the only way - I am not sure how much convenience and security it is going bring or take away.

Same for Voice activated features: Even in the silent environments, with Voice Match enabled - my Google Nest Audio and Google Nest mini (both known for its good mics) once in a while wakes up to abrupt words. Also, refuse to stop the alarm when telling it Stop from Polite → Normal → Scream.

Imagine doing that in office parking :smiley:

2 Likes

The Pune dealership is doing it.

6 Likes

It’s nice that they are making it, but they could have made it like the Ather key itself instead of a Maruti Alto key

Ather did it so professionally during deliveries in Delhi.

5 Likes

Indore delivery event. There was a proper Ather key. I was moving around with it for the entire time since no one took it back and were giving it to everyone :joy:

1 Like