Post pictures of your Ather Delivery!

Congratulations Samarth! Did you ride it back to Mysuru? If yes, would like to hear your experience

Since you are in Mysuru, one warning…Do not shut down the scooter daily till Ather finds a solution to the BMS issue

Otherwise, enjoy Wheeeing. Matte innondu dina Mysurige bandre sigona :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hi @hemanth.anand No, didn’t drive as I had driven by car with family to Bangalore for delivery. It’s actually a gift to my wife.

Haage, neevu next time Mysurige bandare tappade meet madona…

Thanks for heads up… I won’t shut it down at all…

Saar!! Haage, nammana member inda owner maadi saar! Innu namma profile member anta torastaide!!

6 Likes

Good morning everyone,
Took my flight delivery yesterday the 29th of November.
Booked on May 13th 2019
Payment window opened on July 2nd week
Full payment made 16th November 2019
RTO 23rd Nov
Ather dot installation 26th Nov 2019
Finally took delivery on 29th :grin:.
No rides yet since I had to travel out of station so handed over the scooter to my brother and left from Ather space.
It was nice speaking to relation partner. He was so polite and helpful and did not delay much.
Thank you so much @Ather.Team #community:ather-forum

8 Likes

@harishgv78 why so late to make payment brother did u face any other issues or did u apply for loan ?:thinking:

I had no intentions to own a e-scooter brother. I just booked. But 15days back I thought of owning it. Anyways full payment window was open for me from august only. So I made the full payment and got the delivery in 14days :grin:

1 Like

Hey guys
Just made the payment for the 450 through NEFT , it was pretty seamless I had received payment window a week before and had added ather as beneficiary that day itself and yesterday night made the payment and today morning I have received the confirmation . And one more thing was that I required the vehicle before 16 th of this month or after jan 14 as there is some dhanur masa and strictly instructed by my parents not to take delivery in that time as it is considered inauspicious. So went ahead with registration in KA02 rto (rajajinagar) as it will take more time. Really it’s nice as ather guys have taken up my request for KA02.
Thanks guys keep up the good work

3 Likes

Hey guys
Order id 15432
Received my flight on 8th Dec Sunday
Pre order 5th Sept
Payment link opened on Nov 28th
Payment made on the same day (full payment)
Dot charger installed on 3rd Dec
Vechile Registration 4th Dec
Delivery process was smooth thank you @Ather.Team

8 Likes

Excited!

7 Likes

So happy …

9 Likes

Hi, my vehicle got delivered on dot. Everyone looks at me as a hero. Thought the ‘vehicle’ is the hero. Soon, Days are not far for EV to take over petrol and diesel.
Keep rocking.
More charging point will help the visibility.

Hi , recently , i have booked 450. And then after i am getting the below message. When i can expect delivery of the ather 450.???

WHAT’S NEXT
Keep your documents ready
Time to complete the order, we will open it up shortly. Keep your documents for registration ready. The final payment window will be opening soon, do check out the financing options if you haven’t done it yet.

That thing was there for 2 months for me

1 Like

U have to wait for payment link mail…
After that choose the single payment or EMI…
Next
While payment asking portable charger need or not need…
Finish the payment
Final step to select insurance

Next
RTO

After all this take TO delivery of ur scooter …

2 Likes

Any idea, when i can expect the payment link ? My order I’d -19828

What was schedule given under ID

Jan to Feb

U can expect March 1st week

@Ather.Team I want to share my first day of my flight experience… I took delivery at 1 pm and ride to office it was very smooth and silky… and ride back home in evening and kept for charging. Automatically update got start installing and completed successfully. I started my bike for pooja and my bike was never smooth started vibrating near battery. I don’t know what happened after updating I need to call customer support tomorrow… feeling very bad on day 1…

2 Likes

Next what happened mention me…

I again call back them and they said vibration is normal upto 1000 Kms. Will call them after 1 k again…but believe me bike is awesome