Sharing portable charger

Kind of unnecessary for now. Until Facebook integrates Facebook, Instagram and WhatsApp. People will stop using all the three. :joy:

2 Likes

Hahaā€¦ I like that. I always dream of living off-grid, self sustainable living. Having no social media and no internet sounds therapeutic.

1 Like

One day. One day weā€™ll get there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

One of the user needs portable charger and his vehicle stopped near banashakari.

Is anyone staying near with portable charger and offer electric current to charge to help him?

Please contact his number - +91 9845435760 (Sumanth raj)

Thank You.

1 Like

Thank you so much Santosh.

Got my flight today. Super happy that I received it much earlier than the estimated delivery date.

I will be glad to pitch in for portable charger fundraiser.

6 Likes

Hi Abhishek can u lend me ur portable charger , even I m ready to buy it if u r selling , Iā€™m into a business where we travel around 80 kms per day , its becoming very hard to manage without portable charger

Hi. Is anyone willing to lend me their portable charger for the weekend? Unfortunately, Ather doesnā€™t have it in stock, so I couldnā€™t get it when I took delivery of my vehicle. I am planning to join Abhishek for a weekend drive, so I would need it for just the weekend.
Iā€™m near the Bellandur-Sarjapur area, so Iā€™m looking for anyone nearby who can spare their charger for this weekend.

Hi, you can borrow from me. I am stay near IIMB in Bannerghatta Road.

3 Likes

Thank you. I will see if I can come there before Friday to collect it :-).

Has anyone been able to buy a portable charger after June-July? It has been out of stock for quite some time. Does anyone know when it will be in stock again?

I recently enquired but still it remains out of stock.

Anyone willing to lend their charger for a couple of days? I only need it to charge for my office commute, will return on or before Friday.

sorry buddy just saw the post

u can borrow from me on Sunday for next week commute

this weekend, I need it

even if u borrow today evening, it will be only for a day

No problem Abhishek, thanks! Will message you after the weekend :+1:

Anybody need a charger around Kundanahalli gate or EPIP Zone, Reach out. Its usually free except on ride days which are saturdays

2 Likes

@hunt4dj I am in need of a charger for preferably Sun and Mon. I PMā€™d you as well with details. Lemme know if you can and even if you cannot, thank you for your interest in helping out.

1 Like

Hey @hunt4dj, if your charger hasnā€™t been borrowed by someone yet, could you please lend it to me for a couple of days? Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Planning to participate in a CSR activity from my office to distribute solar lanterns to Govt school students in Maddur.
I am thinking of going in Ather. But 80km one side I will definitely have to charge the vehicle once or twice. Any suggestions from the group. @Abhishek

And anyone near JP nagar interested in lenting the portable chargerā€¦Itā€™s for tomorrowā€¦So I can come and collect tonight. @rajeshkav

Thanks,
George.

Rajesh charger is with me

we can meet in the evening

coming to charging - u have to charge only once at destination - but u will discharge battery completly - donot panic

please reach royal airavath and charge the vehicle to full and start from there

3 Likes