Sharing portable charger

I was fighting with my dad to get an apartment at Brigade or Sobha. I always wanted to live in a high rise. But he always wanted an independent house in and around rajajinagar. Because we’re bangaloreans. And love the old bangalore. After all the debate and arguments, we decided to go with an independent house and bought a site in Mahalakshmipuram. Around 12 years back. And that’s probably the best decision till date. The value has exponentially sky rocketed. And have ALL THE FREEDOM WE WANT. :joy:

10 Likes

hey buddy

have given charger to praveen

he will return it may be friday evening.

let me know if you want me to accompany you for that long weekend ride, just in case you are not confident

pm me your location so that i can coordinate handover of charger

2 Likes

Hey abhishek pls ping me ur number I’m also one crazy traveller like u and my name is also Abhishek

1 Like

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: The Funny Side

I have one portable charger incase anyone wants to use for 1-2 days. :toolbox:
I stay near bannerghatta rd (IIMB landmark).

3 Likes

You guys can count me in too, I too have a portable charger which you guys can borrow or can charge at my place when you are travelling around Bannerghatta! I’m located right after NICE road junction.

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for the charger! @Abhishek. Was able to change at my office.

1 Like

Is anybody planning to sell portable charger

by all means… whoever wants to borrow my charger, they are free to avail with one condition :wink: said this before :slight_smile:

6 Likes

for those who don’t remember

6 Likes

Why do you want to buy when you can borrow for free… :thinking:

For short-term trials and testing-out borrowing is good, but if someone has already tested-out and figured that he / she would need the portable charger frequently or every weekend, then it’s better to buy one, as the charger is decently priced at ₹5,600. Even OEM Dell Laptop Adapters are touching ₹3,500.

This would clear-up the demand and no one who really wants to borrow and try-out the portable charger would go to the workplace on Monday morning without a smile on their face.

2 Likes

I’m into business where sometimes I travel more than 80 kms a day , borrowing is only a temporary option for me , and Ather doesn’t have stock ,so if anybody is not using I’ll buy from them

2 Likes

80 km a day? :scream: Are you sure of buying the Ather?

Ooh then it makes sense… truth is after listening that their is no stock most of them would not like to sell… :slightly_smiling_face:

Still the stock is up you can share the charger… and buy a new one later…

You would be an example for the one who are worried to take Ather because they travel more than 80 KM a day…:clap: :clap: :clap:

2 Likes

Guys, I opened a store on Facebook to encourage setting-up of EV Charging Points by everyone in India who is interested in the following:

1. Who cares for the Environment and/or their health.

2. Nerds who are super excited about EVs and are wondering why the heck did it take more than a century to switch to this tech.

3. People who realise that driving an EV costs a lot less money in the long term. So more EVs on the road means lesser the cost of replacing their battery pack years-down-the-lane, when their battery pack is due for replacement. Mass adoption can bring down the cost of anything that money can buy.

4. People who want to make money out of this opportunity (by providing EV charge points for a sensible price) or someone who wants to add Value to their Customers at their Businesses by offering this convenience / facility.

Here is the Link to the shop

My intention is to bring awareness among everyone and provide essential tools to people who are ready to share their electrical outlets for free or at a cost. So I shared a Link to all files that anyone can Download, Print, Laminate and Display it on their Commercial and/or Residential Properties.

I encourage Do-It-Yourself stuff. The shop is only for those who cannot do it by themselves, but are interested in setting-up an EV Charging Point at their premises.

Here is the direct link to all the Signboard Print files. Please distribute them among interested people and encourage them to add their point on the Recharge India App so that everyone has access to the Charging Points.

2 Likes

Hey why is your contact number +1? :thinking:

I don’t want anyone calling me directly as I’m busy with some stuff right now. I’m comfortable using only WhatsApp Messaging and that number has WhatsApp. My India number does not have WhatsApp.

1 Like

It’s a little ironic! :sweat_smile:

Yeah. I’m a bit weird sometimes, but Facebook didn’t give me the option to put ‘WhatsApp only’ OR ‘Text only’ beside that number. Maybe I’ll remove that number as they already provided Facebook Messaging, so WhatsApp Messaging is an unnecessary redundancy.

2 Likes