people who need charger for a weekend can request here

people who are ready to share their charger can respond

12 Likes

@gt_ravi let me know ur plan for the weekend

we will meetup and can provide u the charger

2 Likes

This is indeed a very good and motivating initiative…:+1:

2 Likes

I already have portable charger not sure if Ather will give one more charger to me. if they can I will buy one and we can share with everyone who needs it.

2 Likes

Great intention to share with fellow users. Thanks for just the thought itself :slight_smile:

Just another thought. Let me know the views if it is practical? Can we pool in some money and get some 4-5 chargers which can be used for shared usage?

7 Likes

yup

we can do that

but let’s see what is the requirement
may be for a month or two and shall do that if we think we are short

3 Likes

My point installation is not done yet, so it would be great if someone could lend me their charger just for this weekend. I have requested Ather for a portable charger, but it seems they don’t have it in stock.

I was thinking not just v because of shortage… But if any repair, both will be upset…

If pooled in, no hard feelings

1 Like

Let me know when you guys start the fundraising and I’ll chip-in my share. In addition to that, as Abhishek said, according to the Requirement and Beta Phase Data, I will buy a portable charger and keep it with @Abhishek

2 Likes

sure

but @gt_ravi is in Q for my charger (though he is not confirmed yet)

any help… @rajeshkav or @hemanth.anand or any @Ather_Owner

1 Like

no problem

we have 2 years warranty

and i doubt if that is increased to 3 as pod warranty is increased, so no problem

but still we will do that based on requirement…

I think the general behaviour is charging every other day or once in 2-3 days. I’m happy to lend mine. I can commit to charging on alternate days :smiley:

1 Like

let me know if you need during this week

not sure how u r charging the flight

i won’t need it anyways

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Right now I am not even using it.

Just waiting to get approval from my apartment association to install the pod. There is a lot of back and forth, and they don’t seem to be very keen to allow it.

that’s bad

i don’t know how you are resisting from riding flight even after buying

let me know where do you stay,

pm me your location… on maps

1 Like

I’m guessing what will happen when ather launches in Mumbai. :thinking: Are apartment associations so rigid?

1 Like

In Delhi and Mumbai people know what the the effects of pollution and they have seen it. so they will be the first one to agree to put chargers. :smiley: :smiley:

Let us know if you need any help in convincing you apartment association people. we can come over on weekend talk to them.

I want to understand what is stopping them in giving permission.

I will try and sell Ather to few of them there. :wink:

5 Likes

Haha that’s a great idea :slightly_smiling_face: I have only been talking to them over email, let me try to catch them in person and see what their concerns are. Thanks a lot for offering to help, will reach out for help if they don’t budge.

I have to say this forum and you guys are awesome :+1:

3 Likes

Hey buddy, Thank you for keeping me in Q. I will collect this Thursday or Friday Evening. I planned this weekend, let me show my new acquisition in village. I personally msg where to collect… thank you once again

2 Likes