Sharing portable charger

sorry buddy just saw the post

u can borrow from me on Sunday for next week commute

this weekend, I need it

even if u borrow today evening, it will be only for a day

No problem Abhishek, thanks! Will message you after the weekend :+1:

Anybody need a charger around Kundanahalli gate or EPIP Zone, Reach out. Its usually free except on ride days which are saturdays

2 Likes

@hunt4dj I am in need of a charger for preferably Sun and Mon. I PM’d you as well with details. Lemme know if you can and even if you cannot, thank you for your interest in helping out.

1 Like

Hey @hunt4dj, if your charger hasn’t been borrowed by someone yet, could you please lend it to me for a couple of days? Thanks

Hi Everybody,

Planning to participate in a CSR activity from my office to distribute solar lanterns to Govt school students in Maddur.
I am thinking of going in Ather. But 80km one side I will definitely have to charge the vehicle once or twice. Any suggestions from the group. @Abhishek

And anyone near JP nagar interested in lenting the portable charger…It’s for tomorrow…So I can come and collect tonight. @rajeshkav

Thanks,
George.

Rajesh charger is with me

we can meet in the evening

coming to charging - u have to charge only once at destination - but u will discharge battery completly - donot panic

please reach royal airavath and charge the vehicle to full and start from there

3 Likes

Sure…Where shall we meet…I work in IBC knowledge park and and have another get together in BTM @9pm:grinning:

On charging: I am also planning to charge at destination only…But need a backup near Maddur in case the grounding in the school is not proper…

1 Like

let me know ur log out time

dont worry about earthing - can be sorted easily

3 Likes

@Abhishek can you share your portable charger tomorrow. Will return on Sunday.

sure

where r u going

Sidlagatta, Chickballapur district. Near by only. Sunday evening I will return. If you can share let me know where to collect and when

let me know which way u r going

if it is from jakkur - u can collect on the way

else today evening

Those who wants to borrow my portable charger, feel free to reach me. In return I expect a nice coffee (darshini coff will do :smile: )

I am placed next to Bannerghatta Main Road, behind IIM B.

8 Likes

FYI - Ather May now have inventory for portable chargers, I got mine a few days ago.

You can loan mine if needed though. I stay near Medahalli(about 5kms from KR Puram).

Hi

Can I request to borrow portable charger for 2 days? Any one staying near Marathahalli, Kundanahalli or Whitefield area?

If you had posted this 12 hours ago… could have picked it up from my office yesterday :slight_smile:

Yeah I too realized only when posting this. :slight_smile:

Next time, you can borrow from me. I stay near Sarjapura area :slight_smile: .

1 Like

Thank you @Phani.S :slight_smile:

1 Like