Share your feedback on the pricing of 450X!

Unlike 450 pricing, this Rs 1.29 lakhs doesn’t include insurance, road tax and registration charges. For Bengaluru people, that will be another ~9,000 extra over Rs 1.29 lakhs. For chennaites with 4% road tax it will be another Rs 15,000 extra over Rs 1.29 lakhs.

For other cities like Hyderabad with no road tax waiver it will be 20,000 extra making it Rs 1.5 lakhs plus subscription.

6 Likes

I think people are more likely to keep paying the subscription fee even after the 3rd or 5th year in the 2nd subscription model, and mostly because it ends up cheaper than even buying it outright.

1 Like

@abhishek.balaji any updates on the final pricing structure. Eagerly waiting for this now. @Ather.Team please

Even abhishek is telling that he is reading all reviews (and not to tag for queries), we are not getting answers for most of our queries. Not only related to this topic but also related to other topics.I didnt got a concrete answer from Ather team (including abhishek) on the reason for prevailing issues faced by few Ather 450 customers (Even though it is for few customers and maybe one/multiple time occurance).

Hey its very simple. As u seek suggestions, I would advice either go the revolt way without any down payment for monthly plan model or the price of upfront cost should be reduced. The current pricing plan after whatever explanation you can give is ridiculous.

I can’t comment on issues as they’re occurring, Karthik. Issues get reported to the team, and they do a Root Cause Analysis (RCA) will all available diagnostic data, and reports from the service team. This takes time as they work through the possible causes and find a solution. These solutions will be rolled out either through OTAs or as a fix when it occurs.

On the pricing, I did mention this was an exploration survey, so the team is still working on it, we’ll definitely share here and update the websites if and when there are any changes to the pricing structures.

Thanks abhishek for your reply.With one day you answered to all my questions.

Hi, I wanted to understand if for plus subscription mode would bluetooth pairing feature with phone would be supported. Or is it the feature will be only be unlocked with pro subscription pack?

Only pro as of now

@srinivasaraju Do we have a confirmation on Hyderabad with no road tax waiver. I checked online, but couldn’t get any information.

1 Like

http://overdrive.in/news-cars-auto/ather-450x-electric-scooter-launched-in-india-with-prices-starting-at-rs-1-35-lakh-ex-showroom/ Am I reading this right or am I missing something?!!

Probably for Delhi

It is for Delhi subject to it’s clearance by the Delhi State Government. This was announced during the 450X launch itself.

2 Likes

It was in the news that road tax will be waived off for EVs but the actual implementation not happened.

In the Kona and Nexon EV Hyderabad price-lists road tax is mentioned as 7% which is less than 14%/12% for ICE vehicles but not 0%.

1 Like

Hi, New here… Has the voting ended?

I find ‘Option 2’ to better…at least better than the current Rs.1999 plan which is a lot more than many spend per month on 2 wheeler.

Regards, Prathap.

1 Like

Hi Prathap, welcome! Looks like the poll is closed. But thank you for joining in!

1 Like

You have missed out 2nd year onwords service charges for 450 model…!!

I have considered 450 model with ather one yearly subscription which covers everything.