Seat modification will affect buy back?

A quick question for you @abhishek.balaji. Have ridden my S1 approximately 2500 kms and I have developed a tailbone pain because of the seat. The seat design is horrible and I am sure you would have read this across the forum. If I get my seat padding or modifications done, will it affect the buy back and warranty? The pain is so bad that one can’t even sit properly forget about standing.

3 Likes

My two cents, after changing my seat foam - I retained the original foam and the original seat cover. This can either be installed back with the same fitting (super easy) or given to ather, to do anything at their discretion.
Felt, my health is more important than the buyback getting affected :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Agreed man. The seat has really messed my back. At times I can’t even lie down properly because of the pain. Let’s what I can do about it here in Delhi. Dont know anybody who does quality n professional work.

4 Likes

can u share pic of the modified seat u using, even I m planning to make amends

6 Likes

Seat Height adjustment

Check this thread out, have posted my entire mod here!

5 Likes

I thought the seating issue with me only, now isaw few more had the same issue tooo…

I have changed some modifications but still I am facing seating issue while riding… recently iam facing this back Spain issue more, but while riding my bike iam not facing the problem.

Any suggestions from Ather…

2 Likes