Riding Ather 450 from Bangalore to Kochi

I have taken a different route through villages till bidadi …so total 96km it took to reach FCR

4 Likes

Oops, just 3 km range left when you reached FCR. Range Anxiety must be very high !

2 Likes

I think a lot of us would love to see this route if in case your Google maps app has plotted your route through location.

1 Like

Sure…it’s a scenic route…I will share in the evening

Little bit…only when I was not finding the place when I reached as per Ather map…then I put Google maps and reached the correct location

2 Likes

Starting back again from FCR

Had a long chat with @Abhishek, thanks for coming. Thanks for the pakoda :grin:

14 Likes

I had expected @Abhishek there. Wish you both a nice journey.

2 Likes

Reached friend’s place in Mysore

9 Likes

Might seem a bit risky, but maybe try filling your tyres to 32, 32, front and back. This might help with better efficiency, but you might have to be really careful while riding. If I remember correctly, the recommended pressure with pillion is 32 for back. So the front tyre should be able to handle the extra pressure too since it’s the same.

Nevertheless, don’t want you risking anything unless you’re confident. Have a safe trip! Please continue posting pictures!

4 Likes

From Bangalore city this can be a scenic one charge round trip, even the routes in between are nice to explore

10 Likes

:heart_eyes: Wow! Keep posting more of the pics! It is lovely to see you taking the ride on the 450… After you finish your ride, please do share the challenges you faced, especially with charging.

3 Likes

Good Morning :sunrise_over_mountains:

Today I will have to start late as the charging at my friend’s place is not happening…

I have corrected the L-N polarity, checked the grounding, voltage looks bright in the 60W bulb…but still red in the charger…

So will wait for Tata charging station to open …then charge and go is the plan B.

5 Likes

Why don’t you visit the mysore temporary Ather set up. They’ll let you charge for sure ! They’ll probably even have a strip down fast charger that you could use. It’s in Hinkal

5 Likes

Oh…I didn’t knew there was one…do you know where it is…let me call customer care

3 Likes

Call this number. Not Ather customer care

6 Likes

Charging at TATA URS Charging station after discussing with manager.

Blinking red once in a while. Showed C004 error once and re started. Anyway it’s charging now.

Need to charge enough to reach Ather temporary charging

3 Likes

Is the error still persistent? If yes, then only charge till you can reach the Ather’s temporary charging point.

Nope after hard restart it’s charging now…but slow…will charge for 15% and head to Ather charging

2 Likes

The Ather location will most likely have the DC charger - ergo - expect to wait for an hour more than your AC charger.

An hour lesser I suppose.