Riding Ather 450 from Bangalore to Kochi

Need a 3 phase connection no?

Good idea

Maddur Fish and Curry rice has a 5A and a 15A Socket. Set up by @Abhishek and @chethan.bn So mysore is not a problem at all I think.

3 Likes

why 3 phase

only 15A required

I think an the grid points by exicom use 3 phase but should be possible on 15 A I suppose

Hi Folks…I am all set for starting tomorrow…

Day1: Bangalore to Mysore

Will update here on the go :+1:

13 Likes

All The Best :+1:t2:. Have fun

1 Like

17 Likes

All the best, have a safe journey.

1 Like

Could you also post the trip meter photos ? Would love to see efficiency of your ride. The current ride shows only duration and distance and not efficiency.

I will do it next time…In am in connectivity lite subscription…so not getting the ride log in mobile…in system until the existing subscription expires it’s not allowing to.upgrade to pro…have raised a ticket to get it done from backend…

1 Like

Ya me neither that’s why I keep resetting my trib B meter between charges and rides. To monitor my efficiency. You could do that too.
Also what’s the tyre pressure you’re maintaining?

2 Likes

George, could you also post the locations where you stop for breaks/charging etc?

6 Likes

1 Like

Fish Curry and Rice restaurant is the one every one suggested …I tried melt in cafe as I had to charge my laptop for work as well… laptop charged but ather didn’t…:grin:…(1st gen charger)

Will go to Madur and charge in Fish Curry and Rice once my work is finished…

8 Likes

Tyre pressure: 30-30

Wow. Do you really need to be riding so efficient and so slow? I’m sure you can cruise at 40-45kmph and make it to Maddur, charge and then to mysore.

You could try overinflating the rear tyre just a little to increase efficiency. So you don’t have to creep along at under 30kmph on the highway.

3 Likes

Reached FCR🤓

The place is wrongly marked in Ather map (4km wrong!)

Charging…all good.

5 Likes

I have taken a different route through villages till bidadi …so total 96km it took to reach FCR

4 Likes

Oops, just 3 km range left when you reached FCR. Range Anxiety must be very high !

2 Likes

I think a lot of us would love to see this route if in case your Google maps app has plotted your route through location.

1 Like