Range of the Ather 450

I know that many had explained about range of 450. But even now to this date when I stand at ather space for charging many new potential customers and pre-booked customers ask me…,

1. what is the range you are getting?

Answer: I am getting around 80-85 on an average.

1. How you are achieving more than said true range.Are you driving slow to get more range?

Answer: No I don’t drive slow to get higher range, I just try to drive efficiently. I want to give some example of what is affecting with some figures, for those who have their doubts about range achievement.

In above pictures

Scenario 2 & 3 my average speed is same but efficiency in scenario 3 is higher than scenario 2 even my top speed is more.

In scenario 1 & 4 even though my top speed and average speed are less in scenario 4 my efficiency is high in scenario 1.

I am giving this to just clear that range depends on many factors and not on how much slow you are driving. For example

1. How you are using the throttle.

2. How you use the brakes.

3. How you utilise the road conditions and avoid using throttle when not required.

4. Tyre pressure. etc.;

P.S: suggestion don’t give a sudden throttle to get good speed increase it gradually and use the road conditions and throttling effectively.

These are just examples, achieved even better range with similar top speed and average speed of scenario 3.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Tips on how to get good range from your Ather bike