🪖 Protect your head, in style

You thought we were done with teasers already? Coming soon.

25 Likes

Eagerly waiting for ‘Ather’ branded Helmet…:star_struck: I have a Mint Ather… and envy the Dunzo guys for having branded gear to ride with…! Looking forward to it… Cheers!

1 Like

Waiting for that perfect match to my series-1 since ages

5 Likes

Hope you have a Series 1 color themed helmet too !

1 Like

Not-so-smart Helmets or Smart Helmets?

Hunch says this teaser is for Smart Helmets… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is not smart helmet, just normal helmet with matching colours as scooter.

2 Likes

Normal Helmets are already available in the Market, why would Ather launch helmets just to match the colour, IMO these should be smart/Bluetooth helmets.

8 Likes

Full Face :

Half Face :

Photo from EC

10 Likes

Not a smart helmet?

2 Likes

No, just full face and half face helmets shown. Price would be ₹2299 for Half face and ₹2999 for full face.

1 Like

IMO Looks Like Mavox Helmets and Ather have just put their logo and increased the prices.

7 Likes

Bluetooth helmet :crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

Could be normal helmet in a quotation we received for updated pricing for gen3 vehicle in bengaluru helmet is quoted as an add-on pricing is as you mentioned. We previously booked gen2 in April which is upgraded to gen3 with new price.

If the reveal is a bluetooth helmet then it would be a surprise.

3 Likes

Nope can’t be

Because it is def tied up in legal given there is literally a different rule about such devices in each city. This makes compliance hard.

I will be as surprised as you though!

4 Likes

Introducing the all-new Ather Helmets

3 colors to match your scooter, pick between half face and full face, now available at your nearest Ather Space*

Note: The helmets are temporarily unavailable for sale at Indiranagar Bangalore, Nungambakkam Chennai and Lajpat Nagar Delhi, they should be going up for sale in about a week.

6 Likes

Is it available at the Ather Space in Pune?

2 Likes

You should call your local EC and ask.

1 Like

Can we buy this with Ather Credits?

3 Likes

Yes you can

4 Likes