Pricing and Changes

Matches with my calculation :slight_smile:

Good to know that it was passed on to the existing customers :slight_smile:

Waiting for price update :grinning: Aug 1st

The day at which India government bought a huge Subsidy to EV vehicles

EV vehicle will have huge Advantage in Indian Auto market

Ather will capture Huge market

Ather scale up faster And capture large Percentage of Two wheelers Market …

As a mechanical engineer I am so excited to see how market is changing

Many EV fans have been waiting for this day

5 Likes

Some one said ex showroom price was 142,568 including GST of 12% , so with GST of 5% the ex showroom price will now be 133,733

With 27000 subsidy it’s ex showroom price will be 104,733 and insurance will also be lower due to lower ex showroom price.

1 Like

They’ve to without an option. Unlike the price of the new scooter where the company can choose to absorb some of the benefit (by increasing the ex factory price for example) and pass on only a percentage of the benefit to the customer, the base lease rent(without GST) cannot change for existing lease owners and for any invoice generated from Aug 1st onwards, the GST has to be 5%.

What did you get? Reminder? in the reminder it hasn’t changed. But in the invoice that is generated on 1st of every month (I assume it is the same date for everyone), it should be 5% GST PS: just as I write this, I got the invoice and indeed it has 5% GST. My rent has reduced from ~₹3,000 a month to ~₹2,800 a month If your invoice generation date is 29th or 30th, the GST reduction for you should happen from August

Compared to what I had paid, here’s what has changed… New Ex-showroom price with GST of 5% ₹1,33,658 (as against ₹1,42,568 with 12% GST). FAME subsidy of ₹27,000 (old ₹22,000) Ex showroom price will get it down to ₹1,06,658 (old ₹1,20,568) The IDV will be ₹1,01,325 (as against ₹1,14,540 for my vehicle) The Insurance premium will also reduce - For me it was ₹6,651 and I expect the new premium from Ather to be in and around ₹5,600

2 Likes

New pricing with GST @ 5% is announced.

Bangalore:

Chennai:

I am wondering why is Fame subsidy is reduced from Rs 27,000 to Rs 26,732. As per my knowledge, under FAME II, subsidy is based on per kWh. Its Rs 10,000 per kWh. Since Ather has 2.7 kWh battery its Rs 27,000.

Update: clarified by @Shreyas below about FAME subsidy clause of 20% cap on ex-showroom price.

3 Likes

Same question here… Why the FAME subsidy component reduced is a puzzle which @Ather.Team can answer.

accounted degradation of battery :grinning:

or may be they are precise - 2.6732 kW battery

3 Likes

Yeah that is what I think as well…

It might not have been exactly 2.7 Kwh and they corrected it after dealing with the subsidy documentation for the customers between April-July :slight_smile:

The FAME subsidy has a maximum cap of 20% of ex-showroom price.
Unlike earlier, where the ex-showroom price which was over 135,000 for which the subsidy was 27,000.

8 Likes

There are some topics which gets attention of @Shreyas immediately :slight_smile: and we can get precise answer soon after :wink:

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Deliveries

Send them to us June2018 pre-order folks. We’ll give him the definition of delays

5 Likes

and last day updates on deliveries

refreshing Forum

And 340 is almost at that “Bata” price range. Looking forward to the day it becomes ₹99,999.99 :smile:

4 Likes

In that case, FAME subsidy for Chennai should be 27000. because Ex-showroom for Chennai is more than 135000 isn’t it?
I guess the subsidy amount was just copied from Bangalore pricing. Even for the 340, Chennai subsidy is mentioned as 23959 (same as Bangalore) whereas it should be 24589

1 Like

Chennai Ex showroom price before GST is 1,30,293. Not sure which is being considered for subsidy

You are right… For Bangalore price the calculation looks correct…

Only for v Chennai it’s not matching…

That is correct, the website is getting updated.

Initially we did not have the clarity if different subsidy amount can be availed in different cities and hence indicated the lowest subsidy amount.

Just received clarity that it can be different for each city.

Will update the new price for Chennai soon.

4 Likes

For FAME Subsidy, Ex-showroom price including GST is considered.
For IDV, Ex-showroom price after Subsidy is considered (IDV for new vehicle is 95% of Ex-showroom price)

1 Like

Here is the pricing detail history chart of both the 450 and the 340 in both Bengaluru and Chennai stating from March 2019 till today that I have compiled-click open to see clearly

Disclaimer- This is a personal compilation and I don’t take responsibility for the correctness of this

10 Likes