Pricing and Changes

Send them to us June2018 pre-order folks. We’ll give him the definition of delays

5 Likes

and last day updates on deliveries

refreshing Forum

And 340 is almost at that “Bata” price range. Looking forward to the day it becomes ₹99,999.99 :smile:

4 Likes

In that case, FAME subsidy for Chennai should be 27000. because Ex-showroom for Chennai is more than 135000 isn’t it?
I guess the subsidy amount was just copied from Bangalore pricing. Even for the 340, Chennai subsidy is mentioned as 23959 (same as Bangalore) whereas it should be 24589

1 Like

Chennai Ex showroom price before GST is 1,30,293. Not sure which is being considered for subsidy

You are right… For Bangalore price the calculation looks correct…

Only for v Chennai it’s not matching…

That is correct, the website is getting updated.

Initially we did not have the clarity if different subsidy amount can be availed in different cities and hence indicated the lowest subsidy amount.

Just received clarity that it can be different for each city.

Will update the new price for Chennai soon.

4 Likes

For FAME Subsidy, Ex-showroom price including GST is considered.
For IDV, Ex-showroom price after Subsidy is considered (IDV for new vehicle is 95% of Ex-showroom price)

1 Like

Here is the pricing detail history chart of both the 450 and the 340 in both Bengaluru and Chennai stating from March 2019 till today that I have compiled-click open to see clearly

Disclaimer- This is a personal compilation and I don’t take responsibility for the correctness of this

10 Likes

Great compilation Hemanth! It misses the launch price, the price you have mentioned for march got updated twice, on account of 5 year third party insurance getting added and personal accident cover getting removed.

The launch price was 124,750, which went to 130k, and then reducing to 1.28k.

9 Likes

Hey All,

If I remember correctly few days back there was Ather one free for the first year with the scooter. But now I see it’s “Ather Service” plan. Can anyone please clarify.

I was really thinking to see how useful would the Ather one be and it would help me in deciding whether to continue it or not.
And also now if it’s Ather service that is being given, is there a way I can upgrade somehow?

Ather one was complimentary only till 31.10.2018 if I remember right.
Yes you can upgrade to Ather One by paying the difference in cost.

1 Like

Ohh great. Thank you Anish

1 Like

Hello Sir,
As like GST reduction (12 % to 5 %) for Ather 450, can you provide new price of Ather 450 portable charger? As its GST reduced from 18 % to 5 %

1 Like

Hi. When we purchase the vehicle, we get 1 yr comprehensive and 5yr 3rd party insurance. Total of 6k. Correct? Can someone tell me what’s the premium for year2 and year3 comprehensive component?

Right now if you purchased through godigit, you cannot choose comprehensive insurance for other than 1st year.

Some of the users in forum have purchased through HDFC Ergo for full 5 year comprehensive insurance for around 12k.

If you are like one of us who has purchased five year third party and first year comprehensive thru GoDigit and asking how to purchase the own damage policy alone from year 2, then you have to wait.

Because right now, no insurance provider are giving own damage component alone to be purchased. Expect it to be available in next few months.

Which bank is preferable for loan with less percentage for buying ather 450

When and at what stage of the Purchase cycle will the financing options be available?

Maybe in few weeks

Hi,

I bought my Ather 450x in March Order ID (77329) and i didnt check my invoice since then, I just stumbled upon it today and got to see the invoiced total is 168,989.10 Rs - 29000 ( Fame II Subsidy) Grand total is 139,989.10. However i have paid 90,000 downpayment plus 69000 Loan 159,000 in total. So where is my Subsidy incentive? if it is part of the purchase price then why am i paying more??? I just gave a call to the customer care and i am told i will get a call back from the Fame subsidy team.