How much did it go down by bro?
if 3.7 costs around this price range it’ll be pretty good, knowing that battery price later won’t cost as much as 3/4th of a new scooter
Thats all I guess ![]()
This is the Cheapest Price for 2.9 kW Probably Bro
I heard Ather Might launch Refurbished Batteries, Not an Official Statement. Just I heard from a Trusted Source ![]()
Good for us not for the Company ![]()
Tbh Now All the 3.7 kW Battery are under Warranty since Ather Launched Gen 3 in July 2022
Some (my 3 Gen 3’s) still under 3 Yrs Unlimited KMs Warranty. So After August, We will see what Ather doing for Gen 3 Customers.
Till then Chill ![]()
No no. I meant from what was the price initially?![]()
As long as it is used as a temporary replacement, during battery warranty claims or new battery replacement for the scooters, it’s fine. But if it is used as the replacement battery for the warranty claims then I would be concerned. ![]()
72k
Then 55k
Now 30k
Since this to now the price of new packs has significantly reduced, has similar reductions happened on the refurbished battery assembly as well? The price variation could help us understand the trend a bit better.
Its just in Talk Bro, Not yet Refurbished Batteries launched.
Also I heard they got new Vendor for this Price.
No, I meant if the cost of refurbished batteries doesn’t fall on par with the falling price of new batteries that could mean that they are recycling refurbished batteries into new packs. But if it is linearly falling as the cost of new battery pack, that just means the cost of raw or improved efficiency in the production methods has caused the decline in price.
Recycling is Different and Refurbished is Different Right ![]()
Leave that, As far I heard Now Battery Packs are New. Vendor got changed it seems and Ather in the Plan of Doing Refurbish the Old Batteries ![]()
Yes they’re separate technologies. With totally different goals. Refurb is predominantly a second use technique and recycling an afterlife processing technique.
Can confirm.
But warranty they told me is for 1 year.
1 Yr and How many KMs??
They told me this and 3 Days Back We changed my Brother 's Gen 2 review Battery at 77k ODO KMs Under Warranty. They gave some warranty on that Battery too. Lemme Check and Update
SC and Banglore team both had mentioned 1 year only and I forgot to ask them about KMs.
Please ask and let us know.
1 Yr or 20,000 KMs - Whichever comes early ![]()
Fork and headstock replacement
Reupload Image
The Ather 450 throttle grip cover is a complete waste of money. I have replaced two sets in less than six months, which clearly highlights the poor quality. This product does not align with Ather’s brand value or expected durability. I strongly advise against purchasing it, as the quality is extremely disappointing. PLEASE DO NOT WASTER YOUR MONEY BUYING THIS!
I bought my 2025 Apex on September 21st and opted for the stock throttle grips. Despite frequent throttle twisting and heavy finger pressure, the wear has been minimal. Apart from slight dampness due to high usage, there’s nothing concerning, and overall the grips have held up very well.

