Portable charger

Only Charger With Ac to Dc converter will have 5% Gst

1 Like

In the interest of folks who want to know the dimensions of the “old” charger.

In comparison with a OnePlus 6:

LxBxH:

10 Likes

where is the weight?
am sure u should have weighing scale as well

new charger will be 4.5 kilos

1 Like

Thank you Raghav for the information

In relative terms, slightly lighter than a laptop charger since it does not have a heavy transformer inside

1 Like

Which laptop? :joy: Mine is so thick and heavy. It’s 180w charger :joy:

I think this is not the latest version of portable charger… :thinking:

But excellent review… great effort… :clap: :clap: :clap:

This is the old AC portable charger.

1 Like

After completing the payment on th link provided by ather for the portable charger. What is to be done ? Iv received just the payment receipt by mail.

i just walked into the Ather Space and picked it up.

1 Like

The Ather guys called me and gave me a date and time for the charger pickup

Can you please share us the photo of that …

Check this post --> https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/portable-charger/1745/23?u=raghav.srinivasan

How many days after completing the payment ??

Payment done on Friday and picked it up Saturday morning.

@raghav.srinivasan What’s the new price?

Ather should ensure the backward compatibility of the accessories like portable charger especially when the accessories are not so cheap. Until industry has a standard, Ather should ensure at least the compatibility among its vehicles and iterations.

Take Microsoft Surface Pro, a premium product where accessories like Keyboard, Dock, Surface pen are expensive.

Right from Surface Pro 3 (4 years back) until Surface Pro 6, all the accessories are backward and forward compatible which allows the user to upgrade the device and not to invest again on the accessories (unless you want to get better pen or better keyboard).

5 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Home Charging

Hi, My bike makes a lot of noise from fan while charging it. Lately, I’ve noticed that it increased a bit. Have you guys seen any such behaviour? I just have a portable charger with me.

1 Like

Fan noise while charging is a known issue.
Is it possible that you observed the fan noise during night when the surrounding noise is low and the fan noise feels louder?
The next OTA might reduce the fan noise.

1 Like