[POLL] Elio update

my vehicle is gen 3

4 Likes

Today my 450x gen3 has been updated. There is no Trip A and B options, Motor ON/OFF status and font size is smaller. I thought Ather will Include these features in upcoming update

9 Likes

Update got installed overnight while charging , Purchased on October 2022 initial impressions : looks clean and aesthetically Modern 1)while charging - charging percentage is missing 2) Auto Brightness is messed up , Dashboard not visible in day time 3) Auto hold - Yet to come , lets wait till 25th Jan 2023 as announced by Ather 4) Maps - Bit Laggy now , i hope they optimise it in the future patch

1 Like

Glad everyone around here got the update. I am still waiting on mine. I have a 450+ purchased on Nov 22. Did you all enroll for something beta program to recieve the update early?

6 Likes

Well i Got update at morning and installed it And by review is

UI:- Well it may that i am sticked to old ui as it was minimalastic.This ui is little bit complicated. But overall it is good. I will get used to it.The most interesting thing is power of wings(i don’t know what it is called, if i am wrong correct me)But I am still confused that white shade which grows is show Efficiency or Throttle Input(please tell me).I will suggest to add some animation or color gradient when power of wing is activated. It feels empty as there lot space left when it shows power of wings. In old ui the screen was covered up with color when accelerated scooter.

Map:- I will tell the lag is still there even I am having gen 3. I think about gen 2 user ,Since they have one Gb ram. Moreover when I use to get my destination though the pointer move in right direction but it point at opposite direction and orientation of map is rotated 90 so the destination do not toward me but away from me.I hope it is fixed in coming update

Issues

1.Bluetooth:-Yeah it is old issue. But it will be good if it is fixed.

2.Auto brightness:- It max up in Night and Min in day

3.Brightness- Well I feel that brightness is increased at morning but when I noticed at 12pm it feel like my brightness is lowest(Even it was maximum).Even my Old J7 prime is visible in this much Sunlight(Don’t feel offended I was just comparing 2 TFT Screens).We want more brightness

4.Please add battery percent when Charging

1. I feel delay when white shade increases(in power of wings) as it doesn’t match up when I give throttle(Usually 2-3 second)

2. I feel that ui must be more responsive.

3. Add zoom in document

4. Auto Theme chage (Please add it)

I will be grateful if my review will help

6 Likes

No. Ather 450 Plus will get update from next week

2 Likes

I understand that many owners who earlier voted NO (not received the Elio update) had received the update. If not, the co-founder made an announcement a while ago at https://twitter.com/tarunsmehta/status/1616710722041581572?t=j8AOt4vstgYazb1JFhutFQ&s=19

I hadn’t received mine today morning. I will check in the evening again🤣

7 Likes

@abhishek.balaji @tarun @ather I bought my 450x gen 3 in Sept 2022… But I still haven’t received the update…:smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Same here i have also not got the update

5 Likes

He meant 20% got the update n 80% still remaining :crazy_face:

2 Likes

Hi, Everyone, Yesterday I have updated to latest UI and there are many bugs/Glitched in this update, the most annoying for me is that the colourful lines are blinking randomly on the screen, which really sinks my heart after spending this amount of money, nobody will accept something like this. Do share if anyone of you have exprienced the same. I m hoping to receive a bug fixer soon.

7 Likes

lines on map or whole screen? i get white vertical lines on map on homescreen,if you have line on whole screen you might have to get it checked

5 Likes

Yes, it has come as promised though it is on the last day of the promised date. Thanks a million Mr. CEO and Co-founder

However, the mobile app (on Android v12.0) has no knowledge

Uploading: 20230121_182116.jpg…

5 Likes

Indicator and reversing sound have disappeared. Anyone else having that issue? That’s pretty important to me

7 Likes

It’s all there in my case. No problem. Dark mode, charging optimization can be made ON or OFF, Gmap arrow is correctly shown even if there is no time/data signal to load the map

Except Auto Hold Mr. Balaji already announced that it would be fixed around January 25, 2023. I told you in other thread, give any Elio update, I would love it. :heart: Thanks a million, oh boy, finally on the last day of the promised date with 11.5.1-202303

3 Likes

Got the update finally this evening. No Hill hold. Map for some reason defaults to somewhere in Bangalore.

2 Likes

Mine has no problem. But as a thumb rule, reboot the dashboard system after the update and see. Hope it works for you too without any lag.

3 Likes

Anyone still without the update?

2 Likes

Mine has come finally with all fully functioning with additional map vectors for weak - nil signal area, further additional features are charging optimization, reverse - forward tips on the dashboard itself without swipe method etc. Next wait is January 25, 2023 A :candy: everyone in the software team​:relaxed:

7 Likes

Don’t worry bro, You are not alone :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:. I am also in the same boat as you

5 Likes