Pillion rider foot rest

Noted, within next 10-15 days we will launch this product We are also changing the design of front guard as many customer are complaining that it spoils the look.

Also, launching soon the black powder coated accessories as well, many customer like black rather then chrome plated.

5 Likes

If you havent drilled a hole and just placed it , then fine

1 Like

Nope it does not drill, check fitting guide Fitting Guide for Ather 450X or 450 Plus Stainless Steel Accessories - YouTube

2 Likes

when is the black coated one coming ? Also the new improved one ?

2 Likes

By Jan 2022 we will launch it. We inform once we launch.

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Third party accessories - Compilation

Why not yet in Bangalore, even I’m waiting from 3 months

2 Likes

Even if you get this dont apply/use it . Rather go with the full steel guard one.

3 Likes

By when and price?

1 Like

It looks very nice. Only downside is they make rattling sounds due to vibrations and more usage. Eventually some of its joints get break needing to either weld or replace them altogether.

7 Likes

6 Likes

from where i can buy it? pls guide

2 Likes

Number:

Number

Name: Prabhakar Whatsapp him… will reply, we need to do googlepay…… he will send in courier. COST :1500/-

5 Likes

Do not buy it. It will break the footrest.

4 Likes

No its very study already using from 1 month we got fitted with 2 bolts(its my review)

No pressure on the foot rest the seller gives 2 separate bolts which are strong and easily fitted

2 Likes

Totally agree,

we need a side footrest to ease the commute for the ladies.

4 Likes

It breaks down, i have also bought and it broke in matter of month, don’t consider of buying

3 Likes

I feel bad when i take delivey and my mom was not able to sit on back so next day i make a footrest to solve this issue…

4 Likes

Well in my case I am using it from past 6 months and it didn’t even break litlle bit. It depends on how much pressure we put on it. Not too much pressure can be put on the foot rest to climb. First we should use Ather’s foot rest to climb on the scooter and then we can use the foot rest to rest our legs. What else can be done, for India foot rest is a must and this is the best from every other foot rest. It will not spoil the scooter’s look and the design of the foot rest is also very good.

5 Likes

Any update on this? Has everyone given up already?

5 Likes