Picture of Ather Dot Charger

Lets share the pictures of where and how Ather Dot Charger is fixed… so that some people will get ideas to fix it easily

4 Likes

6 Likes

@chethanchandrashekar you have ather grid also in your home…?

4 Likes

It’s the 450 charger

2 Likes

The very first version that came with the older 450 looked like this. Then they redesigned it for newer 450s and 450 Plus/450X (I think partly due to feedback that people were worried it looked too flashy and would be stolen)

6 Likes

They were mounted with 4 solid bolts. Anyone trying to steal it will end up stealing a part of my living room wall as well!

5 Likes

Is it true @chethanchandrashekar since you have both chargers …

3 Likes

5 Likes

Yes, it’s true.

whats the 450 grid lookin charger cost? i heard grid chargers are very expensive and does it have fast charging?

3 Likes

You should have read this topic from the first, then you would have understood. Not a problem.

Read this you will get to know.

2 Likes

Yah I saw that but i was curios about the price i think this wasn’t optional

2 Likes

How come you are asking the same question even after reading all the above?

where has the price been mentioned?

2 Likes

It came with the scooter only. Don’t know the exact price but the portable charger of that costed 5000.

2 Likes

Is that a fast charger at your home??!!!:thinking::face_with_monocle:

2 Likes

A lot of us have the old grid looking charger. For the first 2-3 years. For the 450 gen1 this charger was given. Though it looks like a grid charger. It’s not. It is slightly faster than Your Ather dot @1100W vs your 800W charger. It’s technically not even a charger. It’s just a plug since the old 450s have their charger built in the scooter.

In built 3.3?? Are you sure? I thought it was just a 1.1kW on board Charger.

1 Like

yeah, I need to edit that, But the edit option has disappeared, yes the previous inbuilt was 1.1kw

4 Likes

You are right. It’s 1.1Kw - verified this on my wifi socket that tracks power usage.

7 Likes

The old charger looks really cool. They should make the new chargers look like this again.