Charger Refund

Why it is getting late of charge refund

I have Not received a mail on charger refund hikvisiongreentech@gmail.com

1 Like

Vehicle purchase date : 4th December 2022

Refund form received date : 6th October 2023

Refund received date : 10th October 2023

Was frustrating to wait this long to receive the form. Can confirm that I’ve received the complete refund of Rs.19,975. Thank You Ather.

Source
Edit: Tweet taken down, newer version posted here

Sad to see people before and after me get refunds (02 Dec 2022). They needed to be more transparent.

Also, my emails to charger.refund@atherenergy.com have gone to deaf ears. No response in over a month lmao

And now, the number they provided seems to be invalid (9 digits?)

4 Likes

They seem to have taken down the tweet. Really sad to see them mentioned they gave out forms to all the eligible customers. And not really sure what they mean by “off-board charger”, first time they’ve mentioned it or atleast I have seen. The whole handling of charger refund has been extremely shady and disappointing.

2 Likes

The OG 450 scooters had an on-board charger unlike our external “Dot” or “Portable” chargers. It was provided free with the scooters iirc, and hence is not eligible for the refund. Here are a few threads discussing it - Link 1 and Link 2

1 Like

Hey Ather Support, Model - Ather 450 Plus Date of Purchase - 16/03/2023 Received email - 02/06/2023 However didn’t receive any form as of now. No notification on whatsapp or application. Kindly look into the matter.

1 Like

Maybe you need to wait further because i purchased on Nov 2022 and got refund today… You’ll get a notification in whtsapp from Ather when refund application available in app

Just now got refund of 19,975 of charger refund

Still i don’t get my charger refund form my purchase date is November 2022

Then you might get very soon keep checking your Ather app

1 Like

I bought 450X on Dec 2021, will I get the charger refund??

1 Like

If you were charged for the same according to your invoice.

Do you have subscription active?

Vehicle purchased in Feb2023, haven’t got the form to fill bank details for charger refund, when will get the refund??

1 Like

I bought almost 2 years back is this applicable to me, never received any mails

I bought Ather on oct 2021 is this applicable for me

This is applicable only to those people who got email from Ather saying they are eligible, that is basically those people got invoiced for Ather charger of certain amount.

Refund and being eligible for refund is not related to Ather connect being purchased or not that means even if you don’t have Ather connect you’ll get the refund if you’re eligible.

Where can I get the refund form