Ownership Journey Towards your Ather

What are you plans on opening sales showrooms in cities like Hyderabad and Mumbai?

2 Likes

All the best to Ather Team for today’s delivery. You guys have come long way. So proud of you all.
Looking forward to hear some update from the delivery and also on final production changes if any.

3 Likes

Is the delivery of Ather 450 started ??

https://twitter.com/tarunsmehta/stat...22935533006848
First 10 customers are receiving their vehicles today at Ather Factory

2 Likes

Congratulations to Ather Team on commencement of delivery.

Is delivery is slated at 10 Nos. per day?!

I am not able to know, “mera no. kab aayega”. Is there any means other than dashboard status?

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather 450 Ownership Reviews

It was nice meeting you again at 'Prasanna Ganapathi ’ temple in the evening for the vehicle pooja. Like to say we had a hilarious time listening to you on stage.

Congratulations… I’m waiting for my turn

Any plans of a referral system for owners so we can incentivise others to get an Ather as well? Should be a tiered system like Tesla.

1 Like

Congratz buddy :+1:. Share some pics pls.

1 Like

I guess your booking was done on 5th June, 2018 the very moment of booking opened. :astonished:

I booked mine on 5th June before 8PM and I’m in the oct to dec batch. I don’t know how soon the people who got thier vehicle must’ve booked

My Booking was done on 5th June at 13:06:21 Hrs. But yet still my delivery is in Oct… On call they are not confirming the date yet

Guess about 4/5 minutes after the booking started as the payment wouldn’t go through as I first tried on line transfer. I then switched to cc and it happened in a jiffy. Abishek could do it in the first few seconds as he was used to buying on line when these sites had sales and things would get sold out in a minute. He had pre-loaded all his info and that’s how he got be the first! So were the rest who got it early. Any way the whole thing was fun.

2 Likes

Hi Shankar, Any change or modification compared with testdrived vehicle? If possible please post vehicle pics please… thank you

Ha ha… It’s Aditya …

Wishing all my Friends and the team Ather Happy Ganesha Chaturthi…

3 Likes

Hi Ravi,
There is no change as far as I could make out visually except for the software which has been updated. A few changes are evident between the quick reference manual that comes with the 450 and actual operation of dashboard functions. Team Ather are quick to respond to these minor changes to make you aware.
When you get your 450, will let you know about these.
Regards Shankar

1 Like

Well Congratulations to the first 10 customers or do we call them “celebs”.

3 Likes

My booking was done on 5th June. For me delivery is confirmed during Nov’18. However, charger assessment yet to be done.,