Ownership Experience

If I was sure about right size, I wouldn’t have got a smaller one, I ordered similar to Splendor and it was small, may be a little bigger bike can be considered for size reference.

Thank you for the update!!

[Hi

My internet connectivity on the dashboard is not working since yesturday and not sure what is the problem. I have informed Service and they are also checking on the same.

Did anyone faced this problem?

Has happened to me quite often. I usually shut the scooter down at the end of the day. I have noticed that when I turn it back on, it usually shows no signal for my entire journey to the office.

In general, the connectivity is poor, it being 3G and Vodafone :roll_eyes: Ather missed the mark on this one for sure. 4G being as ubiquitous as it is in cities, that should have been the right choice for connectivity.

2 Likes

Hi u can check accessories thread for seat cover. Hv uploaded information regarding seat cover :v:t2:

1 Like

Hey, I’m getting my Ather tomorrow. Just wanted to know how much they charged for the ppf. Had bookmarked your post because I stay near rajajinagar. Would be great if you could explain the process and the cost.

My vehicle has a motor sensor issue. Ather team said they are going to replace the motor. @Ather.Team, @tarun is this the quality of the Ather??? I never expected this kind of issue within 5 days of delivery.
I’m really now worried about my vehicle.

1 Like

Can you please explain what went wrong?

When I was driving my vehicle to office yesterday I got a error : M019(Motor Sensor Error) and also it was displaying motor was too hot. I was not able to ride the vehicle more than 30km speed. I called ather immediately and raised a issue and today morning they have taken my vehicle to repair. Just now I got a call from Ather team saying it is fault with Motor sensor. So the motor need to be replaced. They said it will take atleast 3 working days to deliver my vehicle and also it need to undergo RTO process since it is a motor change. They are going to provide me a spare vehicle until I get my vehicle. But still I did not expect this kind of quality issue with brand new vehicle.

3 Likes

Motor replacement! :open_mouth:
That’s not a good experience to have! Hope the replacement solves the issue. Make sure your RC is also updated with the new Motor number whenever it arrives

3 Likes

Really feeling bad. I thought of going to Ather’s Owners Meet with my new vehicle. But no luck this time.

2 Likes

That’s extremely sad to hear. It’s one thing you never want to experience with a new or even an old vehicle. Do you think there are some qc issues with ather? This shouldn’t have happened. I know it’s one out of six hundred or so. No one should be facing such issues :confused: I hope they rectify the issues soon. At least you’re getting a loaner. Also this is not what I wanted to hear when I’m taking the delivery of the vehicle tomorrow. :see_no_evil: Make sure you get it checked thoroughly once you get it and get your rc updated. I also hope they aren’t using your insurance for this.

1 Like

This is covered under the 3 yr warranty.

3 Likes

A company like APPLE too faces such situation…

So i think we need to give them some n trust …

4 Likes

Trust is there always. But I feel speed up of deliveries and shortage of staff has made the QC to take a hit.

Otherwise, trivial things like seat wobbling, loose screws would not have happened.

Ather should quickly learn from this and correct it soon… that’s more important.

So such feedback is important for them.

3 Likes

Ofcourse feedback is important…
Thats the reason they have provided us wit this forum…
Which automobile companies do that…
They too need time on certain issues which comes across when we actually ride them…
Not to offend anyone…
This is my personal opinion

Happy yoga day :person_in_lotus_position:t2:‍♂

3 Likes

It’s me.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Dear Ather Team

Thanks Alsad. For arranging the vehicle on 20th evening. They told us there was a wiring issue. I have not had any problems till now. Thanks organising the Ather One subscription as well.

I hope my Ather does not encounter future problems. Enjoying driving now. Thanks again. :pray:

3 Likes

I had read about the seat noise as well as some noise coming from the front when the vehicle goes over potholes or speed breakers.

I have noticed this in my scooter after 3 weeks of use. And it is now consistent.

There’s also a grinding noise when I use the reverse feature.

Another design flaw is the way the rear air nozzle is positioned. While I agree that it has to be away from the disc brakes it is positioned close to the belt and this doesn’t allow easy access to the nozzle. In fact I can’t use my home compressor as I can’t unlock and remove the connector from the nozzle after filling air. There just isn’t enough space and it gets stuck.

Same case with me, planning to get it checked on owners’ meet day.