Ownership Experience

True that…I’ll possibly get the normal straight valve or get the L shaped only but turned towards the disc. Especially the rear one is difficult to access with the belt pulley. I took 5 minutes to fix the nozzle of my portable compressor ans 20 seconds to pump air!

1 Like

There’s an Indian oil petrol station near my college.
Anyone can go there and fill air on our own.
It has straight valve, so filling Air easy for me.

If there is someone assigned to fill Air in the vehicles, they will get confused and fill Air with configuration of Activa.
Or they get confused when I say that the nozzle is oppositely places.

Solo is better for me!!

@Shreyas @Ather.Team

I got the vehicle delivery done today.
It all seemed ok in terms of performance as expected.

Primary concern Observing the sound while going over speed breakers without a pillion. Must be the latch issue which others have pointed out.
Second concern, the battery is not getting charged, stuck at 71% since two hours as observed after coming home.

Third concern, the brakes are too loose, they lacked bite and stopping distance is too much, even at speeds of 30-35 KMPH.
Anyone else observed charger issue or is it just me?

Please arrange a service check for these.

Exactly the issue. Took me three attempts to remove

@Shreyas @AtherTeam
Now I see the battery has discharged by 4% overnight.bthisbis not acceptable, whole night the scooter was put on charge and yet.

When is next owner’s meet scheduled?

Tomorrow at IBC

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/the-second-owners-meet/1593?u=hemanth.anand

You probably had a power outage or fluctuation that resulted in the point shutting off. Had the same issue whole of thursday night and Friday.

Bike was plugged in all day but showed just 44kms range. The point went red just as I was checking the dash. Something is going on with the power lines or transformer in my area.

2 Likes

It was actually the pod not being mapped for my scooter. It was done today morning and now all set. This could have been avoided if I was informed about it during delivery. But not a big problem, only thing is I hope I haven’t lost many units of Electricity wasted

2 Likes

Just took her for a dance in the rain :wink:

2 Likes

Today on my ride back from Ather to home, I got my personal best efficiency of 24 Wh/km.

With learning curve over past 1 week, my predicted range improved a lot.

But, practically I m confident of getting 75 as solo and 70 with pillion…

7 Likes

Hi,
I kept my scooter for charging more than an hour back. In the app I can see the status as Charging. But it still shows the same charge % (53%)

Is this normal?
BTW this is the first time I’m charging. Both charging point installation and delivery happened today. :slight_smile:

Driving through a Rainstorm done!! My apprehensions of my 450 holding up in wind and rain gone. Headlight too was not an issue. Though is it common to hear some grinding when accelerating too fast? is there some slip in the motor? please confirm else ill call ather team

2 Likes

This is not normal.
Contact costumer care

It’s usually due to dirt and sand getting into the belt assembly. It will disappear once the bike dries out.

Be cautious while braking on wet roads, the rear tyre has a tendency to lock up on hard braking.

1 Like

I tried charging my Nimbus from @bharathprakash_007 charger.
It shows it is charging even in the app, but doesn’t get charged.
That’s probably because it is not mapped to my Nimbus.
So call costumer care and let them know the issue

1 Like

I also tried this at friend place, i have also observed the same issue.

@Ather.Team
We need to have right messaging in dashboard and in mobile app, when charger is not mapped.

Currently, it give false message/hope saying changing. Which is not right.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Missed connections

After I got the update 2.0.x I don’t see the color hue which shows the efficiency on the dashboard.

I could not see any option to enable as well…

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/updates-and-new-features/296/340?u=abhishek

1 Like