Ownership Experience

Anyone from Mahalakshmipuram area? Just saw one near ibaco (opposite Aditya hotel) I stay 2 roads away.

Hey Santosh, it was me riding in global village tech park. Yes sure will connect tmrw.

1 Like

Cool. Let’s find 1 more owner.

2 Likes

Yes, even I feel the same thing. Probably it might be shocks which is making that noice

My Best till date ( delivery june2

)

10 Likes

Hi, wats dat u hv attached to saree GAURD?

That is bike cover purchased from bike bikeblazer.in

1 Like

Is it fit perfect :blush:

The one I got is little small but there are options for bigger size as well

You are right it is readymade. My brother got it switched which is looking great but they have removed protective beading and re fixing need proper tools otherwise they force the rubber and spoil. Any addition to the existing seat is creates seat closing issue. Just pay attention to the way Ather fixed the seat cover inner side.image

5 Likes

Yeah Very bad look. It is tied with thread from inside. I have removed it.

For my route and my needs the rating is 5/5
I have always been positively surprised by this vehicle.
Maybe this is just made for me bike :wink:

6 Likes

I got a error today while riding to office.

Error : Motor Sensor Error M019

Does anyone got the similar error while riding?

never seen any error so far. 3k kms done. should get it checked.

1 Like

I have called customer care they asked me to hard reset. Will check again today evening if I get same error.

Please do suggest us the right size…so people can for the right size!!

am I the first owner to push the scooter till the nearest charging point?
This is how 450 behaved in it’s dying moments.

When the range left fell to single digit, throttle response was curtailed. It does decent speeds but you cant overtake even a Bus moving from standstill.

The vehicle refused to climb any incline (even small gradient). This was when 2km range left.

I rode around 1 to 1.5km with dashboard showing range left at 0.
Then the motor got cutoff with the message “recharge to 15%”

P.S:

1. I received the vehicle 4days ago. Homepod setup is scheduled for this saturday.
  2. From Marathahalli, the nearest charging points are:
    8KM towards north-east (forum/parksquare malls)
    11km towards north-west (Experience center/infiniTea)
    9km towards south
4 Likes

Sorry to hear this… But this is common symptoms of EV when the battery breathes its last breath. You (rather WE) are advised to not to ride below 10% of charge for better health of battery.

Just wondering, how come you received the vehicle before Home Charging point installation?

1 Like

Hi

My internet connectivity on the dashboard is not working since yesturday and not sure what is the problem. I have informed Service and they are also checking on the same.

Did anyone faced this problem?

They just called and asked me if that’s ok. I agreed. I’ve seen on this forum that there are few more deliveries made like this. Probably because inventory has piled up.

I’m getting the Pod installed in two days. So no issues.

1 Like