Ownership Experience

In that way, not having latest OTA looks to be a blessing in disguise… @Ather.Team can you confirm your findings… If it is OTA, either it should be fixed ASAP or revert to the old one…

Coz, this happening at 40 km speed on outer ring road enough to cause a casualty.

1 Like

Don’t worry bro. I have faced some issues which you have mentioned but it is not at all a problem. Every issue was resolved in 24hr so.
I have been riding since Feb 26 about 4100 Km.

My experience for ur question as follows.

1. Reverse mode - I never faced any issue in reverse mode, always worked.

2. Engine turn off - Yes engine was turning off and issue was resolved in 1day. After riding about 2k kms I almost forgot about this issue.

3. Rattling sound - Not faced any issue so far.

1 Like

Milestone 1k

7 Likes

Awesome

Great!!!

In the screenshot, the prediction increased from 65 km to 84 km… Was that based on all the past rides of the rider alone or does it consider the median of all the riders?

Since Ride is power down mode , this is expected behaviour at higher speeds to reduce power consumption. From person to person, this speed limit might vary as it might be dependent on the weight.

1 Like

Can’t say how many rides make up this prediction… it has been like this for last 1 month. My riding route, distance and pattern is consistent.

Hi All,
It’s been 3 days of my ride with Ather scooter. Faced number plate twist issue during cleaning. Got a acrylic sheet fixed. Looks good now.

image. My sincere advice not to add any seat cover to the existing one. You will face seat closing issues if you add anything. Initially I wanted to safeguard the original seat cover hence I tried. But it is bad Idea. Lessons learnt for others.

8 Likes

In how many days?

2 months exactly.

Out of five, what will be your rating for the Ather experience

Yep feels like seat lock is not secure or something is making noise from front side.

seat lock design or quality not good… my ather seat making sound when pass through humps… my vehicle start crying when i accelerate and charge around 30%. Also I’m getting grinding sound at footboard ( this I’m hoping reduce when I clock more km)

1 Like

You are genius and using features of dashboard options in the right way.
Just thinking what security reaction when he ask for parking sticker and the moment you showed.

1 Like

I hope you took ready made seat cover and which spoiled the look.

I suggest you to go for seat cover which is measured and stiched perfectly.

2 Likes

2 times security asked me so far, the moment i show it in dash they are more curious to ask about the vehicle and know more…and i see they get convinced with the whole idea of Ather very fast than my friends…don’t know why…

4 Likes

I saw 2 Ather vehicles along with mine riding in global village tech park.

If anyone is from forum. Let me know will connect Tommorow.

1 Like

looks crappy

1 Like

This is good,
But this is not helpful when you have parked and your dashboard is switched OFF.
Security guys will never know your vehicle security tag no.

1 Like

Yes true…I am waiting for the day they come up with that point… So far they have forgotten to raise that point in the excitement of seeing it :grinning:

1 Like