Ownership Experience

They would not do that until Ather Grid points are in place. It goes against their philosophy of providing a rounded experience to the customer.

And as someone who uses the bike every day, I appreciate the impact of the philosophy - No more range anxiety.

4 Likes

I am using a Vespa LX 125 since 2013. I always want to be different and buy things that most of them donā€™t. I have poured a lot of money into itā€™s service. A LOT. But Its a different class. Its the most expensive Petrol scooter and I still love it. As soon as tried the Ather I fell in love with it. And I pre-ordered it the same day. I will probably be getting my ather in 15-20 days or so. Canā€™t wait for the new experience.

4 Likes

Got my Nimbus ceramic coating doneā€¦ looking amazing

2 Likes

How much does that costed and the location please!!

Where you got this done and how much did u paid?

Looking for review from some one who has done this to Ather or any other scooter / bike? Is it worth really? Is Ceramic pro good or the PPF film?

1 Like

Got it done in BTM layout, it was 3500

1 Like

I wanted to go for ppf film, many of my friends told not to do if the vehicle color is White, hence went for ceramic coating

@Abishek and I have done PPF for our rides. He has the Xpel PPF and I have got the Hexis Bodyfence PPF. Abishek has shared his experience in This post here

Both Xpel or Hexis donā€™t turn yellowish like the 3M PPF ( which is why your friends have told you not to go for it on a white vehicle) PPF will protect the paint and Ceramic coating over the PPF will keep the gloss. Iā€™ve now got only PPF. 1 year later, Iā€™ll get the ceramic coating over it. Abishek has got both done now itself IIRC.

I got it done at Krithi Car Care located here Iā€™m very satisfied with the work they have done. For Pricing, you can contact them directly at 91484 74707 or 91484 74646

3 Likes

Agree, I got the same feedback
I love the ceramic coating, looks very nice

Team, I am not able to see ride statistics, itā€™s blank, not sure why?

Data Privacy and Data Protection isnā€™t something to walk past anymore. Does anyone in @Ather.Team @AtherTeam have any inputs or updates?

Thanks,
Sudhan

2 Likes

Does this help? https://www.atherenergy.com/policy

How much did you pay for the PPF?

Hey Sudhan,

At Ather, we ensure our customers data is upheld to the highest standards of data governance and security as we strongly believe that data privacy is a fundamental right. We have strict internal policies regarding data use and we continuously monitor our applications for vulnerabilities through industry leading security experts.

We are also closely following the Governmentā€™s regulatory developments in this space with the intention of being compliant ahead of time.

10 Likes

Saw a woman Ather rider Near my house in HBR LAYOUT.
Anyone in the furum?

Increasingly seeing a lot of Athers.
It gives me a different feeling.

1 Like

Thank you @Shreyas and @abhishek.balaji2

Thank you.

Direct ceramic coating without PPF doesnā€™t protect from scratches?

Also, are you sure Ceramic coating on top of PPF?

You are right, ceramic coating will be done on paint not PPF as PPF itself has some sort of coating to self heal to an extent, I spoke to person where Hemanth has got the PPF job done, Ceramic coating is done for his vehicle also at places where PPF is not applied, Shop fellow told Hemanth may not be aware of this but ceramic coating is also done for his Ather. Approx 18 K for PPF and ceramic coating, along with 2 to 3 days to time for the job to be done

1 Like

I hear some noise from body of the bike when going on pathcy roads or pot holes, is it normal ? Anyone else facing same thing or I should connect with Ather on this?