Ownership Experience

After 2nd Day Recharge

1 Like

How much is your average speed

1 Like

May be around 20 kmph and top speed of 50 kmph for peak hours between kundalahalli and kemp fort

2 Likes

Hi @crispypoppadom ā€¦ Honestly I will not park my vehicle relatively unsafe place partially because I have this anxiety attacks due to which i keep checking the vehicle every 30 mins even if I had to park at such placesā€¦ I am a person if there is a need to go to areas like commercial street / Shivaji Nagar / or areas were you wouldnt find organised parking I would rather take Metro/Cab :slight_smile: I wouldnt even park my 15 year old Pulsar 150 there!!

Ather will hold a special placeā€¦ Its a point A to Point B vehicle (for me ONLY) Point A being my home and Point B being my office or an Ather charging station! :slight_smile:

regards,
Sunil

5 Likes

@sandeepnvp congrats mate!! I kinda know how you are feeling now! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks a lot promising indeed!! Enjoy your ride @anegondi4

1 Like

Outstanding @Abhishek ā€¦ Its looking very promising for people like me who have some more time for delivery!!

1 Like

sorry to miss out asking @Abhishek ā€¦ how were the reactions of the people around you?

1 Like

Congrats. You too Feb month Ather Owner then.

2 Likes

Hi sunil,

I am now feeling like a child eagerly waiting to get my hands on scooterā€¦ :wink:
Which will arrive mostly by next weekendā€¦

5 Likes

Hi Karthik,

Yes they are professional in their Job and all materials are carried in a omini vanā€¦ I did not provide anything to themā€¦ As per assessment report they carried out their jobā€¦ But they are also open to your feedback or any improvements that you may suggest and if itā€™s feasible they will consider.

1 Like

Thanks for replying Abhishek. I can see u enjoyed your ride today.

the reason why iā€™m asking this query is because, not only do I need the chargerā€™s wiring routed properly, I also need a MCB installed for my charger(my home circuit has some voltage fluctuations). From the images shared by you and @sandeepnvp ive noticed that your chargers are connected directly to the line circuit. Or is it ??

I really donā€™t mind buying and providing these material myself, I just want the team to do a ā€œneat jobā€ .

1 Like

Thank you santoshā€¦ Yep Feb month ownerā€¦

2 Likes

They will provide MCB as wellā€¦ You donā€™t need to buyā€¦

3 Likes

many people queried specially people who are doing their weekend ride on a rented bikes

today morning after i reached home before the bike completely died there was a guy (deepak) who followed me and asked for my number as he is rushing some whereā€¦
later in the evening he visited my place and asked more about the bike
gave him test ride tooooā€¦
am sure he liked itā€¦

Mini Ather experience center inaugurated at my home

but still have asked to visit Ather experience center

19 Likes

Dear Ather Owners,

Those who got their bikes delivered already. Kindly join to the owners group @Ather_Owner in the forum.

Which you help future owners to know delivery count, Speed of production, ownership experience and direct communication.

Thank You

2 Likes

I just realized

am missing Ather_Owner badgeā€¦

2 Likes

Hi Shreyas,

Why little cranky sound below the foot rest any idea?

Hi Raghavendra, They would be cooling fan installed above the motor to cool it. when intial motor spin and when motor is over heated.
The noise of fan running might be cranky sound experienced by you.

2 Likes

Thanks Santosh, but this not the fan sound for sure. Fan sounds little smoother one.