Ownership Experience

I doubt 30Wh/km. With doubles, I go up to 28Wh or so.

2 Likes

@rajeshkav sir how many days autovert took to process your lease application?

1 Like

For me they took 2 Business days to approve. you can whats app them on +91-7676217677

@Shreyas Hi, I would like to bring to your notice that I have not yet received my vehicle Registration Certificate. I have even written a mail regarding to info@atherenergy.com, however I have not received any response. I have tried calling the helpline several times, but the calls don’t get through. It is very frustrating. How do you expect us to contact road assistance in case of emergency with a such a hopeless communication network you are using. Hoping to hear at the earliest, and my issue is resolved.

2 Likes

Hey Kushal,

Apologies for not being able to get this resolved in time. Will get this checked and someone from the customer support team should be in touch with you by tomorrow!

We have been experiencing helpline number issues in the last two days, had shared the same yesterday. Hoping to get that resolved at the earliest.

3 Likes

Was Charging near Ulsoor lake.
Another owner was waiting for me while I was not there.
@Ather.Team please come up with a solution.
I felt very bad that he was waiting helplessly. He had only 2kms on the dashboard.
Please come up with any ideas people, let Ather team decide the best one…

7 Likes

Recently i heard govt is coming up with charging station with slot booking.even tells does this way.

To display the owners modile number on the Lcd screen while charging is a good idea but in a QR code form would be more secure and this should work only with Ather app with an OTP option to check that only an Ather owner is trying to get your mobile number. And also this QR code should display only when you connect to public charging pod.

10 Likes

Add a QR code reader on both the Ather app and Ather Grid app.

2 Likes

Predicted Range solely depends upon riding style and type of road.

15 Likes

Those are great efficiency numbers and congrats on crossing 7,000 KMs.

The latest trip of 11.1 KMs for 46 mins due to heavy traffic I guess? Would like to know your riding style for in such heavy traffic conditions to get such great range.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

As @chethan.bn said, it took 2 to 3 days for me.

There will be a credit check for every lease applicant that takes time. Please note that process only kicks in only after you make a downpayment.

3 Likes

As you mentioned, it was in heavy traffic but i think certain parameters came to my advantage

• I try to accelerate in a gradual manner while moving in heavy traffic conditions

• I always take notice of the red indication on the speedometer and try to reduce it by deaccelerating on a gradual basis

• I find this one quite useful whenever there is a elevation in front of me i try to take momentum by increasing my speed before hand and gradually reduce my speed it will bring down the red indication which i feel will decrease the wh/km consumed, inturn increasing projected range.

• I always use regen whenever possible

• I was riding solo on that last trip.

Hope it will be helpful.

6 Likes

Thank you sir… I cancelled lease mode went through pay at once mode… now all done expecting call for charging pod installation

1 Like

That’s ok. Did you get the downpayment back?

I have not down-payment… it was struck at processing itself…

@Shreyas Any update on the RC-Smart card from RTO. I have contacted customer care, and was told someone would get it touch but till now no one has contacted me. Also when i checked in the Jayanagar RTO today…they have a bunch of RC Cards ready to be dispatched, but are waiting for the Rs.500 challan fee… @Shreyas can you please intervene and check…The RTO agent is not doing his work correctly…

1 Like

went for a ride in rain

loved it

note/warning for flight owners: don’t use sport mode in rain

torque will surprise you…

i glided and drifted on road with little throttle in ride mode (there is some water flowing on road)
this can happen with any vehicle but with flight it is quick

2 Likes

I am also drenched in water.
Guys, use RIDE mode with gentle throttle.
Else rear will spin and you will be out of control.
I was in the highway, thank god nobody was behind me.
When there is gravel, DO NOT accelerate

1 Like

After 50 days of use I have found that I am consistently losing 5km of range if I keep the scooter idle overnight (12 hours) and I lose 3 km at office parking (9 hours).
I tried shutdown for few days, but I lost ride statistics while doing that.
Is this too high a loss? I thought ota update may reduce this loss but I still have the same loss. How about others??

5 Likes