Ownership Experience

Actually it looks too much. In one week charge comes from 100% to nil. Is it problem with battery pack? Which loose change or some subsystem s consuming? @Shreyas @Ather.Team can you answer exactly which is consuming and how many W/h?

I too have the same observation. I too lose 3 to 4 km in 9 hours in the office. As you said, if I shut down immediately I lose statistics. Thatā€™s why these days I shut down after 10 min, by then stat gets updated.

Even in shut down, there seems to be an issue from last one week. Not sure whether it is my vehicle specific. I am losing range in shut down. I have logged a complaint and let me see. I will update you when I hear from the technical team.

5 Likes

On an average I see 1-2kms drop in sport mode when I leave it overnight for about 10hrs.

OTA updates for May 2019 do not talk about any changes in operating efficiencies except for the charging fan turning off at higher battery levels (and combination of other factors).

It did well at that speed but not the best at anything much faster due to low profile tyres and the grip isnt as good as CEAT.

@Shreyas s what tyres make/model is being offered along with the vehicle at present and do we have an option to choose a different tyre make/model if needed .

And how long do they last?
Because the rear tire spins almost every dayā€¦

Iā€™m also keen to get a new rear tire with a better grip. The amount of screeching noises my bike makes when I brake is quite embarrassing.

1 Like

Hi Shreyas,

i am trying to connect the Customer Support Team.

It plays recorded message ā€œPlease Hold, while we connect your call.ā€ i have waited for more than 10 mins

-Saad

Untill team call back. Alternative method should be dropping email : info@atherenergy.com

1 Like

My cousin who had his new bajaj bike registered at the electronic city RTO on 24th April received his RC today ( The dealer got it and called us to come pick it up). My Ather was registered in the same RTO on 3rd April and Iā€™m yet to get by RC.

@Shreyas & @Ather.Team could you guys please help us to understand why several Ather Owners havenā€™t received their RCs yet.

4 Likes

FYI - My Bike was registered on 2nd June and received the RC from Ecity RTO on 23rd May

@karthikr1995 You are not getting the RC untill Rs.500 is paid to the RTO. As customers we have paid it to Ather Team during delivery of the bike. Ather team have given it to the RTO Agent. Now weather RTO agent has deposited this Rs.500 in RTO or not is the BIG question. Even i am waiting for the same. My RTO is Jayanagar.
You may contact Ather Customer Care or drop in an Email and wait for the reply.

1 Like

Hey Karthik,

I had checked about this with the team sometime back and found out that a lot of RTOs ran out of physical cards to print and send and hence there was a delay.

However, after 31st March, that was solved and everyone should receive the card in 45 days from registration. Given that some of you havenā€™t received it yet, we are checking this and I will let you know once I hear back on this.

2 Likes

Hi @Shreyas Request you to please check with the RTO agent. I have physical checked in the RTO. They have the RC card ready. I have paid myself Rs.500 across the counter as i could not get the fee paid challan from your RTO agent and got it today.

Hi @Ather.Team and @Shreyas,
My scooter solonoid lock is still in lock position and I am not able to connect charger cable to chargeā€¦ I tried calling support but no luck. I also did a hard reset and still no luck. Can anyone help me outā€¦

Regards
Sandeep P

3 Likes

Wowā€¦ Ather helped me out by calling me backā€¦ They asked me to do shutdown and wait for 10 seconds and then power on to reset solonoid lock, and it worked perfectā€¦ Thanks @Ather.Team and chandan for your quick and timely supportā€¦

6 Likes

Havenā€™t received mine too. Registered In March. Appreciate the prompt responses.

@shreyas not able to reach customer care since past 2 hrs. No reply on email either

@ayanahmedhussain oh my god!! :scream::scream: So much torqueā€‹:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: canā€™t wait for it in Pune

Since not everyone is following the updates thread, hereā€™s some news :slight_smile:

23 Likes