Ownership Experience

26-Feb: Vehicle registration

06-Mar: Took Delivery

18-Mar: Received RC via Speed post

Got my RC without any hassles :man_dancing:

1 Like

Me too got it yesterday

1 Like

I have not yet received. Delivered on February 29th. Did you get tracking number in sms or just delivered?

Just delivered directly

For loan or outright purchase cases, It’ll be delivered by Post by RTO. No tracking will be provided

OK Thanks. Mine is full payment and will wait for few days to get it delivered. @josephsahayaraj @hemanth.anand

1 Like

Can I directly top up with nitrogen or should I deflate completely and refill with nitrogen

Please deflate both the tyres and then fill it up with nitrogen. I did the same for my 450.

I observed that tyres lost 8PSI in a span of 9 days
guess something is wrong. I ride only 19.5km per day.

What is nitrogen pressure setup for each tires ?

Back ? Front ? Pls share details

OK. Thanks. I was in impression that tyres were with nitrogen at the time of delivery
 Any one can confirm

Recommended to deflate and inflate again. But even otherwise, no issue. Nitrogen from the dispensers are 95% Nitrogen. Normal air contains 78% Nitrogen.

If you had searched once, you’d have got the answer to this. People have found solutions to this in 2 different ways. 1: Change air valve to the straight one 2: Change the tyre.

Nitrogen or otherwise, go to settings and press the i button on the scooter’s dash and it’ll display the recommended pressure

No. Normal air.

1 Like

Same here they called up and applied 3m uv film. Application could have been better

I’d noticed this pressure loss earlier too. But that’s when I used to fill air at the petrol bunk, so I couldn’t check if the issue was with the pump or the tire. Now I have a manual pump ( #socialdistancingbeforecorona ) and the air reduces only by about 2psi in 2-3 weeks.

But I’d also given the vehicle for service in between, so can’t tell if the issue was fixed during service. Either way, I find it a lot more reliable and easier to use my own air pump:

Michelin 12206 Analogue Double Barrel Foot Pump (Black) https://www.amazon.in/dp/B00IOQ1LR8/ref=cm_sw_r_other_apa_i_FOeDEbJDXPFPT

I have observed that there are small cracks in the tires between the creases. Is it normal?

Can you post pics so that we’ll have an idea how small the cracks are?

Looks normal to me, but I would defer advice from an expert here.

Driven more on rough roads
unsurfaced roads

1 Like