Ownership Experience

Thanks for clarifying.

Hi,
dear users & friends of Ather scooter,
Very funny part isā€¦
i have taken ather 450 delivery of the vehicle on 6th october 2019 and the EMI has passed on 8th october 2019, we have to just understand how professional is this ather & hero fin corp, if anybody can suggest how do v solve it, by pulling both of them to consumer court or to take legal steps to solve itā€¦

1 Like

Unable to understand your issue. You got the delivery of your vehicle and your EMI started afterwards? Whatā€™s the problem here?

Read it clearly , i have taken the vehicle delivery on 6th of october 2019 and how can my EMI starts passing on 8th october 2019, usualy it should take 1 month even for our EMI to go furtherā€¦ i hope its clear nowā€¦

1 Like

Depends on the terms and conditions of the loan you took from Hero Fincorp. Ather does not manage EMI durations, that the bank or financers responsibility.

When did you pay your down payment

Hi Buddy,
I too faced same issue with avenger 150. logically once your insurance started , you emi also start with that. Please compare insurance start date and emi date.

1 Like

Ather is not involved in EMI. This is hero fin corp problem

If Ather had given delivery on time this wouldnt had arisen, if I had got delivered my vehicle by October month end u think I should pay EMI for not getting vehicle

1 Like

There is no hard and fast rule that the first EMI will be deducted after 1 month only. The bank keeps some buffer time and hence in most of the cases it will be in the next month (1 month and next month are different) from my experience of buying vehicles, 1st EMI has been deducted anywhere between 10 to 20 days after the vehicle is delivered. Here the first EMI has been deducted from your account 2 days after delivery. I really donā€™t see any issue here!

Itā€™s a ā€œwhat-ifā€ situation and not the actual situation. You had a point if that was the real situation but not now IMO.

5 Likes

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motionā€™al connect - Hemanthā€™s Ather 450

maybe my ather is lemon i think first battery bms issue they took my vehicle for 10 days from this Tuesday charging pod was not working now they took my vehicle away again saying some charging circuits are fired. In span of 4 monthā€™s and just 1500km so much issues.

1 Like

:fearful::fearful::fearful::fearful:

My dashboard suddenly crashed and restarted twice in two days. Not sure whatā€™s wrong :confused: anyone facing the same issue?

Happened to me once while riding after latest OTA update. But motor didnā€™t stop.

Even for me dashboard got restarted while riding after the latest OTA.

Looking at all the feedback from old and new owners, I tell myself - Touchwood, Iā€™ve only had 1 issue that was fixed superfast and since then Iā€™ve not had any other major mechanical, electric or electronic issue. Ofcourse minor niggles here and there do come up, but they get fixed on their own so Iā€™ve stopped being bothered about these things.

My only concern are the swirl marks on my headlamp housing. I canā€™t bear seeing scratches on glass surfaces as they drive me nuts. Is the toothpaste hack safe enough to use on the headlamp? Any other recommendations to polish the scratches out?

1 Like

Yes toothpaste hack works on glass housing, havenā€™t tried it on ather yet

Can someone from @Ather.Team or someone who thinks Predicted Range is really important? Why is accumulated predicted range so important? how will it help? why people think getting 110-120 in predicted range is a record? I need your views.

I still donā€™t understand why we need it. Its useless to have accumulated predicted range.

Today I am going to visit experience center with sbi manager, he is interested in flight. So I thought to take him to experience center. Let me see will he book the flight or ā€¦:blush:

1 Like