Ownership Experience

You definitely need to get is serviced I feel, since i have never noticed any vibrations and it isn’t that loud in normal circumstances and when it has been driven through slush there is a bit more roar than usual but not head turning loud.

1 Like

Anybody received reimbursement for the quarter?

While riding at about 80-90 kms I feel vehicle wobbles and there is noise from belt drive like its loose or belt is not getting aligned to the sproket/gear wheels .More like a misaligned pulleys.
Any one has observed this .
This is not observed while driving in normal speeds upto 75 kms.

1 Like

same here

when i complained it they adjusted the tension of the belt to high may be, now entire whee sound has changed and that wobbling resonance has reduced

BTW how are you!

Same here. I get different tone/pitch every 10 km after 50km. It’s like a musical instrument. :joy:

1 Like

I doing good Abhishek, let me check with the customer care and schedule a check .
Im planning to roll back to the older 2.0.x firmware as 4.x is kind of buggy, what do you suggest.

Let me the clean the vehicle and see if that makes a difference as its been a while I cleaned it .

please do get the tension adjusted right, ask them check it properly before they give it to you

good choice regarding software

am just bearing this new update for only one feature

^battery% while charging^

else it is no sense to me as well

I agree, I actually ended up using rubber gloves while washing the scooter, learnt a painful lesson before it.

2 Likes

For Q1 2019 we got it on 6.Apr
For Q2 2019 we got it on 5.Jul
So I expect the email and the reimbursement to happen tomorrow.

Just after reading this I remembered about reimbursement…

On the day of delivery, we were told account details or UPI anything is enough. So, I entered the UPI ID (I gave PhonePe UPI xxx@ybl which is linked to my bank account which I usually give in many places).

But somewhere in mid of July I got a mail that the reimbursement failed and I was asked to enter bank details again in the profile. This time, I entered bank account with IFSC code.

Yet to get the reimbursement for last quarter. I thought probably they will club it with next quarter reimbursement…

I hope this time it will be fine…

But, a question to others… Did anyone give UPI (especially that of Google Pay or PhonePe)

1 Like

I got through with gpay UPI id

1 Like

I gave my DBS Digibank VPA address and it has been successful last 2 quarters.

1 Like

Oh okay. Good to hear. Then I will check with Ather customer care to try with my UPI id one more time…

1 Like

Is it only me or has the startup volume and system indication volumes have dropped drastically?!:joy:

As per the details on the dashboard, the payout date states Oct 5th. I wonder why we haven’t got it so far. I will wait till tomorrow and then call the customer care if it is still delayed.

1 Like

Long weekend. Let’s give them a couple of days.

Long Holidays across … Give them couple of days and I am sure this will be sorted!

Charging at ather grid is supposed to be fast charging right ? Then charger at Caf-Eleven isn’t working properly waited for 30 min to get from 81 to 85 charging.

Fast charging is for 0-80%. After that it charges slower. This is to preserve the battery life. Similar to your phone

1 Like