Ownership Experience

Hitting two times from top and slapping two times from side, if not became ok repeat this procedure till network comes or scooter break’s…

5 Likes

Used the maps today on my ride from Whitefield to home. Had no issues with nav lagging or network

1 Like

I have done 2500+, I stopped showing dashboard to enthusiasts. Touch not at all responsive. Only issues I faced noise, sync and some rebooting… bag hook quality is not good (spring problem). Software and firmware team lot to work make it ather 450 even further best… As all of you, I also facing air pressure leak, luckily I have bunk front of my office no issue, I will visit him every 15 days… I will complain once any issue, if they don’t take seriously then I continue to drive hoping @tarun and @Shreyas won’t leave my hand if that problem leads to vehicle breakdown…

4 Likes

I had an issue today with the solenoid. It didn’t retract at all for me to plug in the charger. The vehicle was on but motor switched off. I tried key off-on, didn’t help. Restarted dashboard, that too didn’t help. I shutdown the vehicle and after 30 minutes or so switched it on, after which the solenoid got retracted.
@Ather.Team please look into the code related to this.

:thinking:

may be that’s called ‘bugging’

but it works and effective

1 Like

Was always wondering about the shrill tone from 0-20. I like it personally. But sometimes its ANNOYING. My neighbors are super used to it. They say that they can hear me coming from a distance. Which I take as a COMPLIMENT. Because there’s nothing that sounds like this. But its EXTREMELY VOCAL. Revolt has come up with fake sounds. For me this does the job. Anyone feels that its too loud or is it just me? Can @Ather.Team fix this?

2 Likes

I used to hear that when I had my Harley Davidson… You are hearing it from Ather… wahh

I think effectively it’s this
I think gradient plays a major role in the range. This definitely could have been solved with strong regen.
That being said. Before I got my scooter I read a lot about the regen making little or no difference at all. Contrary to that I’ve noticed i consistently get lower efficiency when I do my daily commute at over 90 % when I can’t use regen as apposed to when I do use regen.

4 Likes

Today my Ather not moving to fornt & back some issues thare I don’t know what is the actual problem I call customer care thay told me I will call later

1 Like

Msg seems to say turn off the scooter, give it a minute or so… And then turn it forward and back?

See I told you. The downhills in our area is super efficient. uphills are the worst. :joy:

Regen doesn’t seem to make any impact on efficiency as of now. I hope @Ather.Team comes up with something.

2 Likes

I made turn off & on but same issue is showing the again & again I can’t ride the my Ather

Is the throttle stuck? Have you tried turning the throttle both ways? The error seems to indicate some issue with throttle movement

Awesome :+1::+1::+1:

@rajeshkav
@Abhishek

Hope the issues are resolved by now. If not, please contact customer care by logging complaint in your mobile app. You may also whatsapp customer care +91-95135 88237

just got a call

my flight is ready for pickup

going to ibc

almost 3 weeks…

8 Likes

Hey @Abhishek,

I am really sorry I missed an update from you, wanted to know what was the issue with your ride

1 Like

Guys is motor fan cover flimsy on Your rides as well ? And panels above and below that motor fan cover are perfectly in flush with each other ? Or there are any gaps between panels ? After my ather came back from service there are panel gaps and that motor fan cover fell off even new replacement which they sent doesn’t fit tightly technician had to finally fix it with fevi quick.

Above is fan cover grill in question.

All of these are common issues faced by all owners. Its not specific to your ather. Don’t worry.

1 Like