Ownership Experience

On the App, go to Profile section
Under your name there will be “Profile” written in Green…tap that.

Inside you’ll find email, mobile, home and work addresses. Change address here.

2 Likes

It is a service vehicle…

where can we download the owner’s manual?

There is a link in the app

is there a option to download it from the website?

Try if this works
https://readme.atherenergy.com/

1 Like

thank you it works

Another height, 5000+, 120Km Predicted, 115Km Projected, Efficiency 21Wh/Km, Avg Speed 23Km/h, Top Speed 47Km/h

22 Likes

Hey owners,

One thing I was concerned about recently is the ruggedness of the dashboard.

• I was thinking how strong is it, because in the parking lot of my office there are couple coconut trees. There is a net for protection, but some small coconuts escape from the net and fall frequently, I am scared if they fall on the dashboard and breaks it. Will it be covered in insurance, because the touch screen dash is not as strong as normal vehicles console

• The next thing is, I tend to park the vehicles in public parking besides roads when I go to malls or super markets. I am afraid if some thief tries to rip the screen off from the handlebar thinking its a tablet or something. I know I sound funny, but just putting it out.

Let me know your thoughts

Hey @rajeshkav, congrats on the milestone.
would love to read your 5k KMs owning experience !

1 Like

I feel you’ll easily achieve 150kms when the ECO mode is deployed. What’s notable is that even with 47km/h top speed you still achieve 115kms range. Definition of efficiency :clap:

9 Likes

I’m 100% sure that the gradient of the roads play the biggest part in efficiency. West Bangalore has a lot of ups and downs. I get 23 Wh/km (downhill). But during uphill I get 35 - 40 Wh/km on the same road. I’ve tried a lot of combinations - with and without pillion, ride/sport, 20-50 km range. And there were absolutely no variance. It all depends on the gradient. This is my conclusion. :smiley:

6 Likes

I was thinking how strong is it, because in the parking lot of my office there are couple coconut trees. There is a net for protection, but some small coconuts escape from the net and fall frequently, I am scared if they fall on the dashboard and breaks it. Will it be covered in insurance, because the touch screen dash is not as strong as normal vehicles console

It is possible, since it’s basically a glass display with a plastic layer on topic for protection. If something heavy falls, it could break. You’ll need to check on the coconut insurance problem, but I dont see an issue.

The next thing is, I tend to park the vehicles in public parking besides roads when I go to malls or super markets. I am afraid if some thief tries to rip the screen off from the handlebar thinking its a tablet or something. I know I sound funny, but just putting it out.

The display is basically attached internally to the stem of the vehicle. It cannot be ripped off that easily, without removing the dashboard enclosure entirely. Ather service took about 45 mins just to remove the display, so it’s difficult.

4 Likes

Thank you that was really helpful

1 Like

Mode does not matter for @rajeshkav. So he meditates in his mode and the range will remain same… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

1)I am pretty sure the Screen wont withstand a Coconut fall.
2) On your 2nd point,I have also been a little apprehensive about this issue.I try not to park the vehicle everywhere.I try to park it in indoors or safer places as far as possible.Even if they cannot remove the unit easily,I am pretty sure there are enough folks in Bangalore to smash the screen with something or meddle or scratch the touch screen.

I definitely expected Ather to come up with a Dashboard protection (Like a Shell to cover it) as an accessory even before selling their vehicle.

2 Likes

I try to park it in indoors or safer places as far as possible.Even if they cannot remove the unit easily,I am pretty sure there are enough folks in Bangalore to smash the screen with something or meddle or scratch the touch screen

@tyam17sriram exactly what I am concerned about in the 2nd point. Even if the screen itself is difficult to remove, but people trying to get it out would have already done the damage

Agree.This should not happen in most of the cases but you never know in a place like India.This definitely needs to be looked at from Ather to find some Shield or protector for the screen in their future developments. @Ather.Team

3 Likes

I’m facing network issue in vehicle… I rebooted and shutdown still issue persistent. Shall I use indian way of debugging :wink:?

What is the INDIAN way of debugging?

1 Like