Ownership Experience

were you walking next to your scooter or actually riding it? :joy:

4 Likes

Actually I was carrying it! :joy:

Itā€™s a data error, barely rode 2kmsā€¦there were some ride stats that didnā€™t come through in the last couple of days. Raised a ticket and support suggested I restart the dashboard. And this happened :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I think they summed up a few stats and added it altogether :joy:

1 Like

Yeah, but even that cannot make it so high unless they summed up only kms but not the battery usedā€¦

Yesterday I saw similar stats in mine where the system clubbed 3 rides and showed the efficiency to 128 km range

Greatā€¦
Hope all of the centurions or near centurions are indeed enjoying the capabilities of the Ather.

i have tried so much and have given up on the efficiency tracking ā€¦ i have not managed anything more than 70 on Sport modeā€¦ Ride mode is not a utility for me at allā€¦ it was used as part of attempting to look at a big efficiency number, but in vain.

i have now managed to only bring the sport mode number to be bigger than the Ride mode number as i never use the Ride modeā€¦ that number is about 65 vs 62 of Ride mode.

i wonder if i should still ask Ather to check on this aspect if there is something wrong. Have noticed that the consumption never comes under 35Wh/Km unless i roll down the roads leading to home say a distance of 0.5 Km and then that ride the projected range would cross 150+ !

2 Likes

Have you got the tyre pressure checked?

Clarify if you are still riding as you ride ICE?? If yes, then you are achieving True range as per company expectations.

order id 9326 bought on 24-7-2019

1- the day i bought the vehicle the screen was not functioning properly , when asked, the executive said there will be coating on the screen which will become normal after few days

2 - even after 15 days screen was not working properly i thought of waiting for some more days

3 - from past 7 days the vehicle is not syncing with my app properly and the map is not working at all

4 - i sent several mails regarding this then my vehicle was taken to the service centre and they said they have replaced the dashboard

5 - next day evening the vehicle was delivered but the screen was still not working properly so i made the delivery person to take a video of the same and it was sent to mr karthik , and on the delivery note the boy has written that still the screen is not working properly (video has been sent by mail)

6 - after few hours the dashboard completely went blank , even after sevral times rebooting the dashboard did not work ( video sent to mail )

7 - as the dashboard was not working i could not know the available range and as vehicle is having syncing issue , the vehicle ran out of battery around 2 kms away from my house and i have pushed my vehicle to my home yesterday

(and as usual the banashankari grid is not working most of the time)

8 - after 2nd time service again the vehicle even in motor on position did not move ( video was again mailed )

9 - again the vehicle is taken for service , i should mention your executive mr nitin responded very well to all my calls

sir i m very unhappy with the product , its not even 20 days the vehicle has gone for repair twice and still problem is not resolved , now i have come to a decision that i will not be sending the vehicle for further repair please kindly replace the vehicle ,if u r in my place after investing 1.3 lakh rs if your vehicle is having replaced with the parts again and again will u accept the product

kindly arrange for the replacement

regards
abhishek jain

5 Likes

If you have a backpack, you might not notice it - as the backpack will already be dark and wet.

Nopeā€¦ I leave my backpack on the floorboard and I donā€™t wear a riding jacket too

1 Like

6 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motionā€™al connect - Hemanthā€™s Ather 450

Sorry for the long silenceā€¦ was on travel. Tyre pressure maintained at 30(F) & 32(R) as per Ather specification. Checks done on a weekly basis & have been using Nitrogen only so far.

Tried out a lot of combinations, week on week.
Slow rides, fast rides, hard accelleration, gradual acceleration(try best not to make the red appear), use of re-gen(reverse throtle) to the max possible and finally gave up.

1 Like

Hi @Ather.Team. can you tell me when my bike is scheduled for delivery?
I met with a major accident in my car last week in a highway while returning from a holiday thankfully I am fine. But my only mode of transport in the city is completely damaged. I need a new mode of transport now. Any way how you can do a faster delivery?

any advantage using nitrogen?, i have been using nitrogen for a long time in my cars, but due to frequent deflation of my tire in my ather , i decided to go with normal air .

Thatā€™s extremely sad. Thank God youā€™re fine. What really happened?

Suggest you to contact Customer Care by phone or email. Posting here, may or may not get attention as it is meant for Ather users.

Good to hear that you are safe., take care.

You may read these threads on your query on Nitrogen usage

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/on-road-experience-bengaluru/680/131?u=rajeshkav

https://forum.atherenergy.com/t/on-road-experience-bengaluru/680/134?u=rajeshkav

1 Like

Thank god you are safeā€¦ Hope you get your scooter soonā€¦

That looks horrible. Please donā€™t try to avoid animals if you think itā€™s not safe. Please be careful.

Just get in touch with Ather team via WhatsApp. Let me know if you need any help.

1 Like