Ownership Experience

At least 5-6 everyday? :fearful: Where do you even stay? My locality has probably seen a lot of athers. No one cares or asks any questions. :joy:

4 Likes

@Ather.Team

Whether service standards are coming down as more Ather’s being delivered.

If the bike was in the rain and then I take it for a spin, it sounds like there are multiple Athers riding. I love it.

1 Like

I stay near Girinagar. My daily routine, have a coffee in near by hotel. One or two people notice Ather and start questions.
On the way to office - signals one or two people ask about Ather. Or while riding the bike.
Office parking area - one or two people will ask questions. :grinning:

1 Like

Thanks so much.

how do you get that efficiency? Is it less speed, minimal red hue, less brakes? Like what’s the best combination to get that mileage in a single charge and efficency?

I have almost similar ride distance but am no where near your stats, infact the the predicted range dropped to 60km in R and 45 in S mode.

Coasting. That’s the single most efficient way I’ve found out, to get the most out of your vehicle.

The others would be: slow acceleration from rest, good air pressure, clean belt. Traffic also plays a major role, but Bangalore traffic is quite unpredictable.

4 Likes

Hi Anirudh,

It’s combination of all. There is no Best combination. It all depends on ur driving skills.
However things to keep in mind while driving EV.

  1. Don’t accelerate when in down hill.
  2. Don’t give sudden acceleration.
  3. less sudden or hard braking.
  4. Try to keep less red hue.
  5. Don’t race with fellow rider, Go at your own pace.

Rajesh was the inspiration for me achieve this efficiency.

7 Likes

For those who have the seat sound issue,
Try to reduce the air pressure from the tyres. I over inflated mine to 40-40 psi and I started to hear the sound as well…

40 psi is very high right. As per the dashboard it should be 30-28 psi for single ride and 30-30 psi for double right??

40? :fearful:

Yaa yaaa i know…
I just pumped in more to check the range difference!

It will lead to skidding… Be careful

Okay doky

Yes Street dogs are chasing for the noise it makes which is very uncomfortable for them. I dont go on certain roads where there are too many street dogs, i try and manage by going slow otherwise. How are others managing?

Again, fatter tyres or better tyres recommended

Actually first few days I had this problem, after that dogs seems to be not bothered.

After 1000 km of journey on ather and I learnt about ather or ather learnt about my driving, in riding statistics it’s showing triple digit in RIDE mode.

13 Likes

Anyone having issues with the HSRP quality? It’s PATHETIC. it gets bent so easily. Can we really do something about it? I don’t mind going to the RTO to get it changed if someone knows or has done it.

4 Likes

You have to put dummy number plate behind the HSRP plates. So that it provide support and doesn’t bend easily.