Ownership Experience

Will try it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

1 Like

what I noticed over past 1-2 week is: Often it requires 2 hard presses to activate indicator… But it was not like that before…

Hello all,

Today I came across a happy owner riding an Ather in BTM 2nd stage, but it had a red number plate. When will a scooter have red plate?

It must be a service vehicle, not an owner’s

1 Like

Ohh ok, might be.
Thank you for the reply

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Ather Keychains

After using the polish…

9 Likes

which polish

Moto Max Insta shine

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Accessories

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: An 'e-motion’al connect - Hemanth’s Ather 450

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Maintenance and Service

Has anyone added any rubber pad or something for the side stand? Ather should have done it. I release the side stand very carefully. But it still hits the body and that sound makes me sad. The stand should not hit the body whatsoever. If anyone has done something for this let me know. Ather should have really thought about all these problems.

2 Likes

I too have this problem but I safely fold the side stand. If i put rubber which create some gape.

I feel uncomfortable, if some unknowingly remove side stand with force and that sound created but still moving with it.

I really don’t mind the gap. Already there’s a small gap. I can compromise on the gap for that sound. The sound makes me really uncomfortable.

1 Like

And it’s really very difficult to clean gaps inside these parts.

And guess dash board is made from some cheap material and motor / headlight switches look like some cheap China made product. BTW am using moto max cream polish for polishing.

4 Likes

Agreed. The small gap between the body parts are so hard to clean. The water stays there and it becomes dry and makes it more dirty.

The quality of plastics used for Ather is pathetic. It’s extremely cheap. It’s not what you put on a 1 lakh + vehicle. My Vespa had the best quality plastic body parts. Even my access has better quality plastic.

3 Likes

I have pasted 4 rubbers in side stand to avoid that sound.

3 & 4.

Sound is reduced compared to before.

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll try doing the same. What exactly did you use? Did you buy the rubber with sticker anywhere?

I utilised rubber of unused speakers.

5 Likes