Ownership Experience

Ya but most of the time @Abhishek ride sitting on pillion seat :smiley::wink:

I also faced this issue initially…then I figured it out… basically only 2 axis of rotation…you have to adjust to get the 360°…the mirror stud rotate up and down…mirror body can only rotate about the stud axis…and then mostly you have to keep the stud almost upright to get the correct vision…
I felt that at time of delivery they should stress a bit more in explaining the mirror adjustment…

3 Likes

Received vehicle on 17th March, still haven’t got the RC card.

I did my DL test on 12th February.
Recieved by DL only yesterday.
Thats 48 day…
I think it will be similar duration for RC

1 Like

Registration done on 7th March… received RC on 29th March by post…(KA51HG2343)

1 Like

You received your 450 on 7th March?

1 Like

same issue with me, can’t sit in desired position because of the seat gradient and have to keep shifting frontwards. Since height is not an issue for me, I am thinking of getting a custom external seat cover with padding in the front section which will make the seat more flatter. As of now I am trying to get used to stay in the first half of seat only :frowning:

3 Likes

Received 450 on 12th March…but counting from Registration date would be more accurate…

I am looking exactly for the same…bit of padding at the front…I heard from an Ather employee that there is a plan to come up with seat cover as an accessory(nothing official)…but if you find something please do share :+1:

2 Likes

Standard timing for RC is 45 days +/- 1 week. ‘+’ is normal, ‘-’ means you’re lucky

3 Likes

from where do you get to know the registration date? Are you talking about the message received from VM-VAAHAN saying RC under preparation? If that is the case I received that on 7th March.

1 Like

It’s written 7th March on the RC and also in the VAAHAN site…and in Ather website it’s 8th March

oh according to the dashboard on Ather’s website, my 450 was registered on 2nd Feb and I still have not received my RC.

9 Likes

Side graphics look pretty good, post more pics man! the front is not clear!

moustache to Ather?! :wink:

1 Like

Thank you Madhu, yes will do

1 Like

Just loved 450 font…:heart_eyes:
A line below 450 is perfect… But dint like the second line✌🏻

1 Like

11 Likes

BMW Motorsport logo… Super cool…
“Sheer Driving Pleasure” :wink:

1 Like