Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

Yeah I knew that and Saw In Service History and Billings They mention it as Gen 4

But No Launch Event or Nothing happened for Gen 4 like we had Online Launch for Gen 3

Justice for Gen 4 🫰🏻

Btw 3 Months back Bought one Gen 4 for my Friend from Neighbourhood Village :smile_cat::raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

They had. https://youtu.be/PttFscxqK5c

2 Likes

Hahah that’s sooooo true it’s been months since they launched gen 4 now it’s 5th including rizta I think soo

1 Like

They better stop badging Gens once Rizta launches. Even Activa in 18 years of period has reached only 6g. While Ather in 5 years reached 4th Gen. It’s created way too much confusion. Better hope they stick to Gen4 with all the minor iteration. And If Gen 5 launches it should be mind blowing specs.

4 Likes

Even I watch that Live But No Where they Mentioned Gen 4

I think You dont understand my Point :point_up:t2:

2 Likes

Update on backward compatibility of ESS 3.6 now it’s 4 with joystick? They should fix their names causes lot of havoc

4 Likes

Wait nooo apex is gen 4 right ??? So dose rizta make it gen 5 or something??? Am curious lol

2 Likes

There is a lot of Miscommunication understanding Gen 3.6 and Grn 4

There was no Proper Announcement for Gen 4 even Hoezayy YouTube launch they just mentioned New Again, No Where they mentioned All New Gen 4 :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I don’t think Apex would be Gen 4. It should be Apex. And same with Rizta. Gen would be for 450X

2 Likes

Not really. Like Series 1 is gen 2, Apex is gen 4 with different panels and extra software feature.

Off the production line they’re probably still rolling out just a single scooter, changing panels and touchscreens (for the 450s)

2 Likes

That’s so true same same but different :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

April 6th Launch Rizta

2 Likes

Pre-bookings are now open.

A screenshot from their ad.

2 Likes

and it is at 999 instead of the usual 2500.

3 Likes

Website has been updated. With a new teaser every day. Kudos to marketing team. Keeping everyone just interested as one should be.

2 Likes

“ Won’t Slip on Any Road”

Hint for ABS?

6 Likes

Nah, probably more like some form of traction control (they announced Crawl Control last community day)

6 Likes

Traction Control will be Good Man, But Single Channel ABS is most requested by Many Customers - Will See

But Tarun mentioned, Its Industry First. Does Ola has Traction Control??

1 Like

I am not sure ABS will make it. Tarun last community day said (not on stage) it costs them ₹8000 to get and putting it would at least be 13,000.

5 Likes

Maybe They have Rizta Pro Max + Variant for ABS

Who knows, May be Traction Control like @sirishant said

3 Likes