Our family just got bigger! | Ather Rizta

Crazy then it will look so cleannnnnn

1 Like

Is this the rear wheel setup in Rizta ?

Link Mid-Mounted Motor vs Hub Motor: Key Differences India’s Electric Scooter Buyers Should Know

Credit: harish All India WhatsApp group

1 Like

Are you in the group of All India WhatsApp Group I want to join.

1 Like

Hey isn’t the dia for the rear pulley a bit larger I really thought that’s how they’re managing to increase peak performance secondly if the belt quality has changed then it’s probably not just for the apex but would be trickled down the line as it doesn’t make any financial sense to stock a specific variant of a consumable just for a special edition whose design is already at the end of the obsolescence cycle.

3 Likes

No, the pulley nor the setup has changed. They have tweaked the MCU to output more power down the line which went from 6.2 to 6.4 kWh. Belt cover is a bonus gift.

3 Likes

Here you go.

Thanks for sharing the link.

1 Like

Can you send the link again bro? Or can you please DM me the link? This link isn’t working for me.

1 Like

Open this in chrome or any other web browser.

1 Like

https://www.atherenergy.com/rizta

The website is updated.

1 Like

ACDC in April and Delivery in June, like the teaser said, Delivering in 6 months.

2 Likes

Expectations for rizta ex showroom

Guess
0 voters
Battery size
  • 3.7 kWh
  • 2.9 kWh
  • 4+ new battery pack
0 voters
2 Likes

Oh wow PPL really do believe in 3.7 I really hope it’s bigger

1 Like

Tvs Iqube comes with 4.4 kWh or something…? And I really hope, it’s more than 3.7 this time :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

No More like people really believe Ather will continue with using underwhelming battery sizes :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ather definitely needs more than 4 kWh battery pack. Else the competition will kill them the day of launch itself.

BTW ads of Rizta seats have started.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4DDMtuR88q/?igsh=MXhtaXBhcDlsOGg2bg==

4 Likes

Lolll that so true I hope it’s not the case this time warna :skull::skull:

2 Likes

So bigger storage, USB Charging (hopefully 18W type c) and a smart accessory (Bluetooth helmet?)

Biggest ever OTA😮

Now I’m excited

9 Likes

Something first from Ather. I wonder what that might be.

1 Like

hopefully its something for Gen 3 too,else the biggest OTA could be just for gen 4 as some actual use of joystick than just going through existing menu

am praying for themes

5 Likes