OTA Wants - Feature requests

@abhishek.balaji considering that 450X uses only single jio network vehicle should also have wifi feature to connect with our mobile phone hotspot in case where jio fails

2 Likes

In my opinion Ather should focus only on their Sw part and leave the connectivity options to users by enabling integration with all operators supporting esim and also allow Wifi. In this way users can subscribe to there preffered operators for connectivity needs since the network coverage varies

Also on sw update subscription it will than be more transparent for Ather to only charge for updates they are providingā€¦

2 Likes

Can we have dancing lights feature like Tesla has dancing doors? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Even though there are a lot of critical things that have to be debugged and implemented, this one will be fun!

I can neither confirm nor deny the software team trying this out for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

I think in Kochi we are using VI.

1 Like

We need a mobile app feature where we can see the battery graph for 7 days to track the battery drain just like the ones we have on smartphones.

5 Likes

I was out buying a few groceries today and the main road in my area has parking on odd days on one side and even on the other, so came to thinking, like the time thatā€™s displayed on the dashboard, can Ather display the date and day too?

5 Likes

Donā€™t give me hope

3 Likes

What about keyless start with Bluetooth of phone? Wouldnā€™t that be cool?

3 Likes

There should be option Find My Bike. If we click a button on ather app the indicators and horn should be flashed. It will be used in parking lots where GPS donā€™t work.

6 Likes

It will be cool. But, the consequences are moreā€¦

Imagine a bug which is similar to Screen turning ONā€¦ which turns on the bikeā€¦

Imagine we or our kids turn it on when they play around with phone, and we will realize too late.

1 Like

I recently had left my side stand open after taking out ather out of my shed and went to close the gates but I totally forgot to pull up the side stand and I began my ride. later at a left turn a big THUD. The stand had hit the road and I felt very bad for my dear ather. Luckily nothing had gone wrong. Since I have a RC390 in which if side stand in engaged the engine dosent start and if engage when engine is running it kills the engine. Y not the same feature on ather ?? It dosent start without lifting up the stand but the motor remains on if we put the stand after turning on the motor ā€¦ Please fix this in the next update @abhishek.balaji abhishek.balaji

3 Likes

This might be a great addition. Surely it will eliminate the need for brake locks as mentioned by @maniashwin3003.

1 Like

hope you will figure it out soon and let us know. i even remember seeing a wifi option built into the dash on a post but isnt accessible for customers . thats quit disappointing. they had to allow us to use house wifi or mobile hotspot for sync purposes and navigation .

1 Like

ā€¦ and a reply that was completely on point was deleted within an hour. Ses to have his the sore spot.

1 Like

Woah wasnā€™t expecting that.

Apparently it was ā€œadvertisement / overly promotionalā€. The incompetence here is hilarious.

I would suggest a warning message with big and bold letters in the dashboard if the vehicle crossed 5km/hr speed with side stand engaged. This would definitely alert the person drivingā€¦

6 Likes

@abhishek.balaji Ather could fix the idle battery drain at night by not syncing at night between 12am-5am when idle coz thats the time when everyoneā€™s sleeps

1 Like