OTA Wants - Feature requests

Ya but it’s something ather really should have given us. If not remote charging. At least a set limit for charging. I really domt understand how it could be so tough to limit charging at a pre determined SOC 🤦 B being a smart scooter

4 Likes

How about Remote Shutdown and Start feature when you are not using the vehicle for 2 days but you wanna save the charge so you just shutdown the vehicle and turn it on, 30 mins before, via app when you are about to use. Will be more efficient that way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

options to add personal e-sim(s).

In my opinion I don’t see any requirement for that. Because even then we have to pay for subscription plus the hassle of maintaining a sim (which is a burden).

The charges we pay are not just for sim maintenance it involves server costs data processing, developments and data handling charges.

If they maintain the sim then it is hassle free we can directly question if we did have an issue else there has to be a check from our side.

Hope the february patch comes on time i mean feb 2021 :laughing:

1 Like

One more feature I’d want to see is: The app should get a track of how many units of Electricity has been used by a charger for a month. This will help users to track the electricity usage in cases where the billing meter is public. Most of the apartment societies do not allow the cabling to be done from apartment’s meter. What they allow is install a public meter which all the society ppl can use. In such scenarios, it’d be so much easier for us to track the electricity consumption.

5 Likes

I do understand with remote shutdown thats a good option. Currently when the vehicle is boots from the shutdown in my 450x light getting on in less than 15 seconds after that I could start the vehicle. But dashboard takes more than a minute to turn on, thats ok by we could start riding vehicle before that.

1 Like

Application with traffic and alternate routes, Voice command in Bluetooth mode

1 Like

Not that it should be a priority but it’d be good to see how much a person is saving by using EV instead of ICE vehicle as another parameter to be reflected in Ride Stats against the odometer reading…:slight_smile:

1 Like

Please add Hazard lights or Parking Lights in the next update. xD :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

9 Likes

@abhishek.balaji please add SOS mode in case of breakdown or emergency at night

5 Likes

Indeed. I have requested this feature as well. Of course just the range indicator on the app on different modes and not actually the mode switch on thenscooter This can be really handy in the situations specially when your vehicle is being charged at a grid or at your home charger, you can toggle the modes on the app to see how much range is available as of now. I know with some experience these numbers can be predicted, but having it on the app would be really cool.

2 Likes

After 1+ months of usage, here is new feature requests:

1. Bigger side indicator display on dashboard. Atleast 4 times big.
  2. Sound volume should be adjustable for side indicators. Don’t do lazy fix like reducing the volume but keeping it fixed.
  3. Green/yellow bar showing speed kills the whole purpose of having dark theme. It is distracting at night.
  4. Dashboard freezes to 0 km speed but a little green speed shoot never goes away.
  5. Fix side indicator ON/OFF logic.

Honestly, after seeing the kind of bugs and crashes initially, I am not impressed to say the least. Oh, and document upload doesn’t work from my mobile app, ride statistics don’t update for days despite driving in well connected areas.

And yes, if you put side stand (which is bit more inclined) without turning off the motor, vehicle can still move ahead.

Seat needs a good amount of push to be locked but I guess OTA will not fix it.

The basic hardware and internal software seems great!

Edit (8-March-2021): Sound volume of side indicator is set fixed. Probably it is too big of a change to provide user adjustable volume. Regardless, it is at least usable now! Document upload on app works now. Will see if my scooter gets the uploads. I will try to reproduce dashboard freezing issue in next few days.

6 Likes

The logic that side stand needs to be up, to allow you start the motor makes sense. However, by your logic, while riding if the side stand is engaged, it should cut motor off, sounds like a safety hazard, and its not meant to do that. Don’t think its something that should be done.

5 Likes

I know I am asking for more but if possible could y’all add a temperature widget which tells the temperature/weather at the current location using GPS (openweather api FTW). Haha, just a fun little useful feature.

2 Likes

actually we need temp of motor and battery (that will be more useful!)

4 Likes

Yea if that’s possible then even that would be great.

Well they have it. Just don’t want to display it right now

8 Likes

#feature request

Ride statistics like Nexon ev

Can’t able to create vote poll. Moderators kindly do needful.

12 Likes

Can we have feature on mobile app to see that the scooter is locked or unlocked.

2 Likes