OTA Wants - Feature requests

Yeah, this feature they can allow us on app. By entering vehicle number or any other simple way.

1 Like

Guys, has this suggestion been already added to this thread - If my vehicle was last left on Eco mode, the app reflects the same for the range available on Eco mode only. Is there any way through the app itself I can toggle between the different modes (Ride,Sport and warp) and check the range ?

(Top-right corner)

5 Likes

I think, allowing mode switching through app might be a safety critical feature that need to be analysed.

For example; letā€™s say thereā€™s poor connectivity and sync takes some time and I have tried to change from Warp mode to Eco mode through app. But if I start the ride before sync happens and Iā€™m in one of the modes other than Eco, then if it suddenly switches back to Eco mode on road and if my speed reduces drastically then it might lead to an accident unknowingly.

But the question is ā€˜Is it really required?ā€™. I mean itā€™ll be cool but still is it really a necessity? Or am I interpreting it wrong :smile:? Are you just requesting to toggle between modes only when scooter is off?

I think @Cloudgraphy only wants to switch mode to see the range. He is not meant to actually switch mode. Just a button to see range in all modes.

For me too I want this feature. Especially eco mode which gives maximum range. It is required in situation if there change in the plan before starting from office.

1 Like

@yuvanathan yes, only when the scooter is off. @vijaynu4 when the scooter is on, i rarely get to see the screen , forget about the phone, looking for new challenges of people haphazardly crossing, or cars taking a turn without indicating :joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:joy: thatā€™s true. Iā€™m getting so irritated at these kinda people everyday :man_facepalming:.

That can be provided to just see the range in application no need to change the mode remotely in the dashboard. I think this wont have any safety issues.

Even though I know this feature is not available I sometimes touch that right top corner to check if I can see range in diff modes. :laughing:

3 Likes

450 has the automatic day night theme changing option. But 450x is not having. Indicator and reverse mode sound in 450 is apt rather than the sound provided in 450x. An option for increasing or decrease the volume of Indicator and reverse sound should also can be added.

5 Likes

I recently dropped my key in the boot and closed it, had to call my friend 30kms just to give me the other key. I wish there was an option for opening the boot from your app, if the current models do not have the hardware for it add it in the coming models.

11 Likes

Hi requesting feature that can stop charging after certain battery percentage through app

5 Likes

Hello! A themed dashboard would be cool. For those who donā€™t have series 1 have a plain dashboard. Thatā€™s also good but a themed dashboard would be great. Themes maybe colour combinations,or Avengers,or some comic or something. It may involve Copyright issues or something, so have to find a work around. But normal themes can be possible.

1 Like
  1. Auto switching of white/dark theme based on the time of the day
  2. Better visibility for the direction in Maps inā€™s dark mode
  3. Battery charge at start and end of the ride
  4. Map route for every ride - Even more useful especially when you lend the vehicle
  5. Volume control for indicators
  6. Ability to start the bike from the app
  7. Ability to change the view on Maps
6 Likes

Itā€™s weird that the 450 has this but the 450X doesnā€™t.

1 Like

What good would that do? Also, scary when the scooter is already switching on by itself without key :joy:

I thought we had auto brightness too, in one of the updates?

And this is purely personal preference I feel. Wouldnā€™t want it to change based on day/night. Like my phoneā€™s on dark mode all day/night.

Itā€™s an option. On the 450 we have 3 options. Light dark and auto

3 Likes

Allows for one to manage without a key in case of emergency (like mentioned in one the earlier posts where the key fell into the storage space and got locked).

I agree on the second bit ā€¦ The switching on by itself is nothing less than a scene out of a horror movie :stuck_out_tongue:

Like you said, personal preference ā€¦ Thereā€™s no harm in having an option. Those who want will use it and those who donā€™t will ignore it

2 Likes

Surprised it isnā€™t there on the X, when the 450 already has it.

2 Likes

No it isnā€™t they released the last OTA in a hurry as there are lot of sync issues and that ultimately effecting their pocket also as they had to pay the subscription charges back until the time issues are fixed. So they didnā€™t work on the software completely.

It is a very good feature to have I can always keep the dark mode on but the issue is the colour combinations used in X are not good in dark mode(For Maps) the navigator is in dark blue over black which does not look good. On top of it any ways the map will go off after certain distance.

So in coming OTA they need to work on both.

3 Likes

Smart charging. ability to remotely start, stop charging, set charging limit.

2 Likes

For this u can use wifi smart sockets