OTA Wants - Feature requests

Hi Team, please provide child lock option for dashboard. My kid standing in front keeps changing screens and modes as well. Family Man’s request. The lock option should not stop us from changing modes using short cuts as usual.

3 Likes

Kill Switch: Shall not kill the motor, when the 450x is running @ speed greater than 5 KMs or so …and shall produce a audible alarm…

3 Likes

Feature to atleast touch 100kmph. A much needed feature. 90 seems like baby speed for an Ather. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Blinker for more visibility for foggy weather…will definitely need it in North India in winters…

Also celebration mode like in Tesla would be a good addition :wink:

5 Likes

Park button is definitely needed whenever you are standing a small incline there quite a roll over and we have to keep holding the brakes.

4 Likes

Suggesting an electronic braking for slopes. Pure Ev implements this with their hub motor even as an immobilizer, so this could be a possibility for “park” in Ather.

5 Likes

This would also help in parking on slopes, considering that Ather doesn’t have a physical brake lock.

1 Like

all the points shoots here are good,but i felt the regenerative brake indication is must to be a very worthy point,more over this cluster glass quality needs high durability because its cost around 20K

@abhishek.balaji is there any possibility of adding the Hazard Lights into the scooter before this rainy season in a month or two? Any Updates?

10 Likes

@abhishek.balaji considering that 450X uses only single jio network vehicle should also have wifi feature to connect with our mobile phone hotspot in case where jio fails

2 Likes

In my opinion Ather should focus only on their Sw part and leave the connectivity options to users by enabling integration with all operators supporting esim and also allow Wifi. In this way users can subscribe to there preffered operators for connectivity needs since the network coverage varies

Also on sw update subscription it will than be more transparent for Ather to only charge for updates they are providing…

2 Likes

Can we have dancing lights feature like Tesla has dancing doors? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Even though there are a lot of critical things that have to be debugged and implemented, this one will be fun!

I can neither confirm nor deny the software team trying this out for fun :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

I think in Kochi we are using VI.

1 Like

We need a mobile app feature where we can see the battery graph for 7 days to track the battery drain just like the ones we have on smartphones.

5 Likes

I was out buying a few groceries today and the main road in my area has parking on odd days on one side and even on the other, so came to thinking, like the time that’s displayed on the dashboard, can Ather display the date and day too?

5 Likes

Don’t give me hope

3 Likes

What about keyless start with Bluetooth of phone? Wouldn’t that be cool?

3 Likes

There should be option Find My Bike. If we click a button on ather app the indicators and horn should be flashed. It will be used in parking lots where GPS don’t work.

6 Likes