OTA 4.1.0x

Yep, just bug fixes.

When can we expect new features in an OTA, I’m longing for something new.

Couple of months! Dark mode and a bunch of other features are definitely coming. Apart from Dark mode, these are also coming:

• Smart Charging reminders (if your vehicle is low on battery)
  • Smart Navigation reminders
  • Better Keyboard on navigation (on dashboard)
  • Overhauling the app (some of the above features will be through the app)
2 Likes

Is this the same update that was rolled out and then recalled and is being deployed again?

My scooter is still on 4.12 will it jump to 4.14 or should I call cc and ask for manual update

You’ll get an update soon. 4.1.4 has the fixes in 4.1.3 so you can install it directly. We’re rolling out updates in batches, so you’ll get it soon.

I got delivery this Tuesday but my version is 4.1.2 can it will be updated to 4.1.4…?

When the new update is downloaded, you’ll see an orange dot on the dashboard or your scooter. If you want to know how to install the update, you can refer to the below blog post and the Video

It is 10 days now and I still have not received any updates on my scooter. Is it ok

After 4.1.4 update is anyone facing m017 or m019 errors?

Hi @power_light2000

Has the update 4.1.4 released ? As I cannot see the update yet

1 Like

Not a problem. We rolled out the fixes to the affected scooters first. The fixes will be rolled out everyone soon.

I got the day it was announced, it’s rolling out in batches, they are publishing it first for the problematic M017, M019 errored scooter first and then for everyone later

I am a bit confused. So what is the latest version? I am running 4.1.2.687191 and whenever I refresh i get the message that this is the latest!

you’ll receive it later

No Updates since 4.1.2.687191. May be i should be happy that i donot have whatever the error(M017 & M019) are :slight_smile:

But i am eagerly waiting for the update with the dark mode etc …

1 Like

It happened for me also, the same thing and faced M019 error for the 4th time today.

1, 2 and 3 are very similar scenario for me either as @alandkar described .

1. I had shutdown the flight due to lockdown and after 2 days I switch on due to no petrol on my brother’s scooter. I got M019 error(Low Power Mode).

2. While on the road, the acceleration dropped less than 30Kms/Hr.

3. Not sure whether it’s after OTA update or the shutdown, the fan starts after driving for more than a Km and consuming more power due to fan.

@abhishek.balaji, does 4.1.4 update has fixes for M019 and M017 errors? Please let me know.

Not related to the shutdown feature. The vehicle enters low power mode when it detects an error with any of the motor sensors. It’s a safety feature that prevents the motor from completely turning off when such errors occur.

Over The Air Updates - #17 has fixed the errors for most people. Not sure in your case, and the service team would be in the best position to identify and fix the issue.

Do raise a request through the app or by reaching out to customer care.

1 Like