OTA 4.1.0x

A post was merged into an existing topic: Taking Delivery of the Ather 450!

@abhishek.balaji
Recent OTA issue not solved to my ather, Even After 36 hours of complaint Still it’s pending. No proper communication within CC and i called few times today for updates.and it’s postponed to tomorrow service technician visit due to non availability or all are busy.
I dont know you guys not mangable customers within 24 hours in two cities how will lead further across India.

And we are ather owners within bangalore not getting proper response …feeling sad :(:smirk:

2 Likes

Just wanted to point out that I’ve had no issues since the OTA.

3 Likes

Just finished 900 kms , and for the first time , I become a victim of my ather going completely blank , did all the possible things , but couldn’t do anything…My vehicle didn’t start at all…!! Called up the road side assistance, and within 1 HR the bike was towed and taken to service station.

Request the team to kindly get this rectified immediately. I wish I shouldn’t have updated it…I never thought would face such type of problems… Moreover , ather team was very immediate in their response.

To all the fellow owner, don’t update , I guess they have stopped rolling out the update itself. Their is some serious bugg…!! Loss for me is now I don’t have the vehicle with me , and I hope the service guys get this rectified immediately and bring it in a good condition.

1 Like

Same happen to me after 2200km first time after recent OTA update

Facing new problem with my Ather after the new update. When riding dashboard restarts and vehicle motor is turned off. I had to switch off/on ignition to start it again. Thankfully I was in full traffic and was at low speed.

1 Like

Same here what to do

My ather OTA issue solved saturday.
but time taken 48+ hours to visit my place by ather service team…

Raised a ticket with ather team, technician visiting my place tomorrow.

Problem solved ??

This happened to me just now. The vehicle was completely unresponsive for about 30 mins. After unsuccessfully trying to restart the scooter, I pushed it home and reported the prob to Ather.

I turned the key on after 20 mins or so and the scooter came back to life!

While I am happy that the scooter is back to life, I am not very happy with the way things turned out.

@Ather.Team excellent ride experience and performance is marred by these forgettable experiences. Please fix your process of software testing and roll out. You can’t experiment with customers when they ride something trusting their safety to Ather.

4 Likes

Exactly, what u as well felt. though Ather seems to deny it made any change to that in recent update but the impact is discernable…

The pickup punch seems to be missing now :frowning:

4 Likes

Sent my vehicle twice for pickup issue they said finally they are addressing this low pickup through firmware update but it will not be immediately. Why did they had to touch sport mode performance which is why many bought ather in 1st place.

2 Likes

Very true. With ever increasing number of 450s on the road such fatal errors are a nightmare for owners and service department. You are putting the service techs in a stressful position having to deal with a sudden influx of vehicles for an issue that was entirely preventable.

Everytime i hear a developer saying “Its a small issue”, I remind them that if it’s that small then it shouldn’t have occurred in the first place!

Testing is such an under-appreciated role in the tech industry!

5 Likes

2.x Firmware was lot stable with minor bugs which you can live with and no pickup related issue.
I might got back to 2.x shortly.

1 Like

I felt the same but wasn’t sure if it was something that happened after the update to everyone or just me experiencing it.

Technician rolled back the firmware. Let see how it goes.

Hey guys. I’m a bit late on this but could you tell me which software version it is that is causing so many issues ?

Which firmware did you roll back to and from .

From 4.1.1.6 to 4.1 0.6

1 Like