Order Swapping [Archive]

My Bengaluru Series1 Pre-order is open for payment. Anyone that would like to swap, please DM me.

1 Like

Anyone wants a Chennai Series1 my order is open for payment. for swap, please DM me.

Actually can anyone want to change the 450x order Id because I actually like the collectors edition a lot I am from Chennai if anyone intrested plz mail me in the mail given below thank you

I am intrested can we swap my

contact no is

Hi ,

My Order I’d is open for Payment … I am eligible for Series 1… If anyone is interested please do connect with me…!!

I am eligible for Series 1 and payment window is open. I am ready to transfer in Bangalore. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Is there any way to get in touch with a pre-existing owner who doesn’t want to purchase a Series 1 so that I could get them to transfer their opportunity to me? I’m from Mumbai and was told that this was possible on the forums - and have already received a payment link for the regular colour options but am craving the Series 1.?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

The 2 posts above this are about pre-orders that are available for a swap!. Please direct message them to see how you can transfer their orders.

there are issues with CC while swapping to intercity

it takes about 4-5 working days to transfer the orders for intercity as well as intracity.

Hi I’m gonna cancel my ather 450x collector’s edition ! I’m from Bangalore .If any one wants it please contact me on [email redacted]. only interested ppl please.

I am interested

Hi Naresh ,

Please mail me your details. I shall connect with you. [email redacted]

Can swap with Delhi pls confirm

Hi sir I am interested in swapping

I want to swap pls call to this number 7795218717

1 Like

Ok. so my order is swapped to series 1 from 450X but i cant see the update on my account nor in the forums. any one have idea about this?

Took my friend about 5 days for the swapped order to reflect on his account. If you have received confirmation from Ather about the completion of swap, then it’s only a matter of time before it shows on your account.

M intrested if available in Delhi pls confirm from Ather for same

M intrested id available in Delhi pls confirm from Ather

I have a Series 1 booking and it is open for payment now. I’m planning to finish my current lease on the 450 before upgrading, so if anyone is interested in taking the Series 1 in Bangalore, feel free to DM me.

I like the Series 1 and would have loved to upgrade, but am currently not even using the 450 much, so upgrading doesn’t make much sense right now.