Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi bro thank you , i took from other person .

What is ather whatsapp number? @abhishek.balaji

Please send me your number I am ready to hive

095135 88237

Ather whatsapp +91 95135 88237

Is series 1order id will transfer one city to another??

Yes , it is.

But ather team denied then what can I do?

U cant tranfer from state to state

Hi, I want collector’s edition is there any way I can get one?

Look up the topic ‘order swapping’. Many people offering up their Series 1 orders. You can contact one of them to acquire one.

1 Like

Hi guys now new guidelines from ather intercity not possible ,recently i had this issue so before proceeding call ather and confirm.

My request for my order (Bangalore) to a person in Chennai is in process as per email sent last week by Ather and that it would take three to seven working days to trasnfer. Ather, can we have clarity on this please? Thanks.

1 Like

They did mess my transfer up. My registered address is still Bengaluru! That’s why the payment window opened for me. It clearly mentions in the transfer request that the address is in Mumbai. Even after writing to CC, they responded saying the payment window opened for Bengaluru, whereas I requested them to check and clarify that its for Mumbai!

Some mess! Hope they fix these minor issues soon. Don’t wanna be stuck in a hole, before the payment window opens for Mumbai!

Same has happened with me too. I’m from Indore and the person I swapped the order with Is from Bengaluru. The payment window is also open. Wondering what to do…

I’d suggest call up customer care and check if your address has been changed. Pretty sure it isn’t, that’s why the payment window is open for you as well.

I wrote to them yesterday. Waiting for their reply. Why do they write they’ll respond in 24 hrs but they don’t?!

Not again!

There odering swap is very slow

Is there anyone from Mumbai who wants to give up series1 let me know. My order swap with a person in bangalore didnot go through.