Order Swapping [Archive]

Hi guys now new guidelines from ather intercity not possible ,recently i had this issue so before proceeding call ather and confirm.

My request for my order (Bangalore) to a person in Chennai is in process as per email sent last week by Ather and that it would take three to seven working days to trasnfer. Ather, can we have clarity on this please? Thanks.

1 Like

They did mess my transfer up. My registered address is still Bengaluru! Thatā€™s why the payment window opened for me. It clearly mentions in the transfer request that the address is in Mumbai. Even after writing to CC, they responded saying the payment window opened for Bengaluru, whereas I requested them to check and clarify that its for Mumbai!

Some mess! Hope they fix these minor issues soon. Donā€™t wanna be stuck in a hole, before the payment window opens for Mumbai!

Same has happened with me too. Iā€™m from Indore and the person I swapped the order with Is from Bengaluru. The payment window is also open. Wondering what to doā€¦

Iā€™d suggest call up customer care and check if your address has been changed. Pretty sure it isnā€™t, thatā€™s why the payment window is open for you as well.

I wrote to them yesterday. Waiting for their reply. Why do they write theyā€™ll respond in 24 hrs but they donā€™t?!

Not again!

There odering swap is very slow

Is there anyone from Mumbai who wants to give up series1 let me know. My order swap with a person in bangalore didnot go through.

Thank you Mr. Samit, Can you please whats app the details to 9845032777. Will be happy to acknowledge.

Hi Mr.Prasath I will be happy to take it, kindly whats app the details to 9845032777 & iā€™m from bangalore.

1 Like

Yes man. Yesterday received a mail from them saying its not possible. Previously I confirmed with them, before order exchange but now they say they canā€™t. Guys please check again before swapping yours.

Just hoping for someone from Chennai to give away his/her Series 1šŸ˜…

Things changed in a matter of four working daysā€¦and that too after getting conformation mail from Ather that the transfer will be effected in three to five working days.

Instead of simply telling that inter-city trasnfers are not possible Ather went a step ahead and asked me to place a new order for a 450X with the new delivery address and then inform Ather that I was eligible for series-1 and the old order will be cancelled and Series-1 will be delivered to the new address.

Then probably the new order will get transferred to the transeferee whom i intended to transfer.

In the first place why would a resident of a city place an order with delivery address in which he or she will not reside or have no plans of residing or even moving to the other city? I was baffled by the content of the email. I really wonder if it was a solution ever.

1 Like

Hi Folks, Cancelling my order for Ather 450X. I am eligible for Series1 and the payment window has opened. Location is Bangalore. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Will be cancelling the order on Monday, 23-Nov-2020.

Hi, I am eligible for Series1 and the payment window has opened. Location is Bangalore. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Order no. 23xxx

Hi I have a preorder for the Ather 450X collectors edition in bangalore.The payment window has opened. If anyone is interested in purchasing it Send me a personal message or email me on

email

sarthakdash1997@gmail.com

1 Like

Hello All, As per my order number 51143 expected delivary is Dec end or Jan. Interested to have scooter soon . any one interested to swap let me knowā€¦

Ramesh , I am interested

Deepak ,I am interested.

Hey guys, I have a 450x series 1 pre order in Bangalore, the payment window is open, since I already have 450, the upgrade to 450x even with the collectors edition didnā€™t seem worth it as my 450 is already pretty flawless and meets all my needs. So I will be giving away my pre order to anyone who is interested. Please dm me on the forum for details and we can proceed further, I will be cancelling by Friday, 27th November if no one is interested. Thank you

1 Like

i am interested please let me know

Iā€™m have booked from Delhi I m font of series 1. I would like to swap order with you if possible

Iā€™m interested

Intercity not possible Solanki